The Fight~~angst and fluff

(Authors POV)

Hyunjin has been sitting on his couch, waiting for his boyfriend to get home, for two hours. He had everything planned for tonight. They would eat ice cream and popcorn and drink cola. They would put on a bunch of Disney movies and just cuddle throughout the night. But everything changed when Minho never showed up for their little home date.

Hyunjin has called him at least ten times and he only picked up once out of all of those. The younger was full of worry, anger, and sadness. He was texting the older non stop that night, with none of them being read.

(Text Messages. Hyunjins in bold)

Hyung..
*delivered*
Hyung please answer me
*delivered*
Minho. Why aren't you answering me. Where are you that's keeping you from talking to your boyfriend??!
*delivered*
Fine then, be that way.
*delivered*

Hyunjin just curled up in a ball on the couch watching Frozen while staring at the melting ice cream. All kinds of different thoughts going through his head, 'was I not good enough' 'am I too ugly' 'is he with a pretty girl right now' these were the thoughts that made Hyunjin go into a deep state of sadness. He fell asleep crying that night, on his couch, waiting for his boyfriend that never showed up.

(Minhos POV)

I know I'm late for the date night I was gonna have with Hyunjin but work is so busy. My boss said that I was able to get off early tonight to spend time with my lovely boyfriend, but everything started to get hectic as the day went on that I just couldn't leave. I feel absolutely horrible. I haven't been able to answer his calls or his texts. I hope he's okay. I'm going to explain everything once I get home which will be in the next five minutes, ten at the most.

(Authors POV)

As Minho was driving home he had tried to call the younger back many times but he wouldn't pick up. He was worried that the younger had gotten hurt or maybe he was just ignoring him. Definitely ignoring him. He pulled into the driveway and hopped out the car grabbing his bag. Minho walked up to the front door, unlocking it and silently walking in. He saw the glow of the TV, as it was the only light source on. He took his shoes off and placed his bag down on the kitchen island before walking to the living room.

He saw Hyunjin laying on the couch sprawled out everywhere, his head hanging off the side. He cooed at how cute the younger looked. He moved the tallers legs and sat down placing them on his lap. Minho went and brushed the hair out of Hyunjins eyes, taking in all of his beauty when suddenly Hyunjin woke up. He sat upright and looked right at the older. Minho could see how puffy his face was and the redness around his eyes. He instantly regretted staying at work late.

"You finally decided to show up huh?" Hyunjin said, frustration evident.
"I'm sorry baby, work was really busy and I couldn't just leave."
"You could've at least called me to let me know." Hyunjin turned and faced the other direction, avoiding Minho.
"Baby, dont do this. It's late and we're both tired."
"You promised to be here so then we could spend the night together!! You are the cause of all this happening Minho!"
"Don't shout at me." dominance pouring out of Minhos voice, "It was not my fault that we got a bunch of paper work just randomly show up!"

Hyunjin wanted to cry, but he wasn't going to be weak in front of the older. He stood up and yelled at Minho, letting out all of his built up anger.

"YOURE ALWAYS LATE FOR THESE THINGS!! WHENEVER I TRY TO PLAN A DATE FOR US YOURE EITHER LATE, FORGET IT, OR YOU MAKE PLANS WITH YOUR FRIENDS!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT! YOU ACT SO SELFISH WHEN ALL I WANT TO DO IS SPEND TIME WITH MY BOYFRIEND!"