Would You Stop Moving~~other❓❓pt.2

(Authors POV)

Minho felt like dying. He didn't know what to do. Hwang Hyunjin, who keep in mind is his crush, was sitting right in top of his crotch. He was not gonna be able to make it through the movie. It didn't help that Hyunjin would move every so often because he "wasn't comfy". The older was trying so hard to control himself but it was getting to the point where he couldn't stand the heat. He needed to do something. Quickly. 'Maybe if I do something to distract myself like play with his hair, or maybe give him some kisses on his neck' The older thought. He settled on kissing the younger boys neck because he know how much he loves it.

"Hyung...that ticklesss.." whined the younger. Minho didn't respond though, and continued kissing him. He went up and down his neck with little kisses. Sometimes they would linger a bit longer than expected. It was until he kissed a certain spot that made Hyunjin let out a quiet moan. "A-ahhh.." Minho was definitely shocked. He didn't know if he was hearing things or not considering the state he is in so he kissed it again but harder. "M-minho hyu-ung...." Yeah this did not help the olders little problem. He groaned and moved Hyunjin so then he was facing him. He stared him in the eyes, taking in how beautiful the boy looked.

His long eyelashes, his round eyes, his cute nose, his little mole and best of all, his perfect lips. His lips. That's all Minho could think about. He wanted to kiss them oh so badly. They were in the perfect kissing position as well. All pouty like. Gosh he felt like he could die just thinking about Hyunjin. Minho stares Hyunjin in the eyes looking for some kind of agreement. Hyunjin stared back. He's never really looked at his hyung closely before and now that he has the chance to do so he feels entranced. He looked at every little feature on the olders face before he got to his lips. They looked so pretty. He wanted to feel them. Against his own.

(Minhos POV)

I can't help the fact that my face is probably bright red right now. I mean, I'm getting stared at by an angel. He's so perfect. Too perfect to be exact. God really wanted to make him special huh? I could stare into his eyes for hours and never get bored. Never blink. Never look away. He's too alluring. It's like he has this magical power that's pulling me into a trance. I bite down on my bottom lip. I remembered about my little problem. It still hasn't gone away yet. All of my sinful thoughts came rushing back into my head. I wanted to kick myself for ever thinking about something like that towards the younger. He was a cute puppy. My cute puppy.

I want to kiss him so bad. I can't tell whether or not he wants the same. I mean he has been staring at my lips for awhile so maybe..? It's now or never Minho. You may never get this chance again. Just go for it. Kiss the love of your life. If I kiss him and everything falls apart, I would be happy to know that I at least took a shot at it. You only live once. Right?

(Authors POV)

Minho went for it. He leaned in, stopping just before the youngers lips, before pushing himself towards Hyunjin until their lips met into a kiss. They fit together like a puzzle piece. It's like they were made for each other. Hyunjin was shocked at first but slowly started to kiss back. Hyunjin tangled his fingers in the olders hair. Gripping onto the strands slightly while pushing himself into Minho more. Minho gripped the youngers hips tight. As if he were to suddenly get up and leave. They never wanted this moment to end. Them kissing passionately, on a couch, watching a movie. Just the two of them...sort of. They totally forgot about the other members and didn't even notice Felix and Changbin come back with the hot dogs.

Minho wanted more of Hyunjin. He pulled the younger as close as he could. Slowly, he moved his hands so then they were gripping Hyunjins butt. "Mmmm.." Hyunjin moaned into the kiss. The members decided that they wouldn't interrupt the twos make out session so they all got up and left to the bonus room to play games and eat. The kiss was getting deeper with every passing minute, each taking breaths in between. Soon their tongues met, playing with each other. Minho squeezed Hyunjins ass a bit loving the sound that came out of the younger boys mouth.

"You like that baby?" He asked with a slight smirk. "Y-yes hyung.." Minho chuckled and went back to kissing Hyunjin. Eventually Minho ended up laying down on the couch with Hyunjin laying on top of him, cupping his cheeks not wanting to stop kissing. Minho pulled away saying, "Alright baby I think that's enough for now. Even the members left." Hyunjin instead of saying anything went down and kissed Minho again, pulling on his hair roughly. "Oh baby. We can't do this right now. Not with the members still here." The youngest of the two only pouted and huffed, but nonetheless sat up on Minhos stomach. "Good boy."

After awhile of the two just sitting there staring at each other they got up and joined the rest of the members in the bonus room. "You two have fun?" Chan asked slightly amused. Hyunjin blushed while looking down. "Yah, hyung you're gonna upset Hyunjinnie." Minho said grabbing the boys small waist and sitting him down on his lap. "Awe, sorry Hyunjin I was just joking." Replied Chan feeling a bit guilty. "It's okay hyung! It didn't hurt my feelings." Assured the younger.

It's been a few hours that involved laughing, playing games and eating. The members all decided to go to sleep because it was very late in the night and they have a busy schedule to attend to. Everyone bid their goodbyes before going off to their rooms. Hyunjin and Minho already shared a room so it was good. They ended up falling asleep in Minhos bed. They were cuddling against each other trying to get some warmth that the blanket couldn't provide.

They both fell asleep feeling happy. They haven't said it yet but they both know that they are definitely more than friends and band mates.

——————————————————————————————————————
Hahahahahahahahahah
I know this was kinda weird but I wrote this at, no joke, 3 in the morning. For some reason I feel like it came out pretty well not gonna lie. It's about 4 right now so I'm gonna head to bed. Don't have school tomorrow so go me!! I will right some more tomorrow and hopefully update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please ignore any grammar or spelling mistakes. Anyways hope you liked it!
PROOF READ
Bye❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Word Count: 1181