Prettier Than the Night

Genre: fluff
Relationship: best friends
Plot: In which Hyunjin is just as beautiful as the night sky.

A/N: haha- hey 😭
———————————————————————————————————————

(Minhos POV)

Its always been one of my favorite things to do. Sitting outside, watching as stars twinkle around the moon, lighting up the whole sky. Moments like these always make me feel at peace the most. Makes me think about all the things that I love and adore and will cherish for my whole life. Makes me think about my beautiful best friend. Gosh..he's just so gorgeous. I used to always think that the moon and stars were the greatest thing to ever grace this planet, but boy was I wrong when he first came into my life. With his pretty smile, twinkling eyes and bright laugh, hes the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my whole life. He carries this gracefulness and beauty that nothing else but the night sky is able to possess. Everything about him makes me so happy. My chest swells with pride knowing that he's my best friend and nobody else's. That I get to be near him and take in his whole being everyday as he exists. Its crazy though. He's the type of person who u read about in fairytales. The prince charming who captivates everyone with his beauty. Its him thats able to light up my life and be that moonlight that guides me. He illuminates the darkness I feel in the roughest times. He's the prettiest thing I've ever seen. Prettier than the stars. Prettier than the moon. Prettier than all the galaxies combined.

Hyunjin is just as gorgeous as the night sky.

———————————————————————————————————————————
its like almost 2 am and im listening to big time rush. um- heres this ig 🗿 its short and shitty but at least it's something :,) if im being completely honest i lowkey forgot i had a "book" on wattpad and well yeah lmfaooo anyways- ill like try my best at updating more occasionally..? maybe idk- im on summer break so we'll see what happens 😭 feel free to yell at me on my insta tho- @/gucci_junhui hahaha anyways thats it for now ig bye yall 🧔‍♂️