Its You~~fluff

I should just write stuff at 3 am if that's the only time I'm actually willing to be productive. I finished up all of my school work like 10 minutes ago lmao.
———————————————————————————————————————

(Minhos POV)

Finally I get to leave! Work has been so stressful lately. I'm always having meetings and paperwork to do. It's exhausting. But I have an amazing boyfriend that I come home to every night who always has dinner made and is always a cute little fluff ball. I just can't wait to get home and see my baby.

(Authors POV)

Hyunjin just finished up doing his and Minhos laundry. Whenever he comes back home from his job, he always makes sure to get the house chores done so then his boyfriend doesn't have to worry about anything. He works at this cafe Mondays through Fridays from 6 am to 2 pm. He gets a decent pay, it being enough for him to help Minho out who actually has a real job.

Hyunjin looked at the time and saw that it was 5:30 pm. 'Minho would be home soon'. Hyunjin grabbed his speaker and connected it to his phone before putting on his shuffle. He then got started on dinner, settling with beef stew. He works best if theres music playing for him to dance to. If you were to walk into the kitchen of this house you wouldn't be able to not smile. It's just such a cute and fun sight to see someone dancing around their kitchen whilst cooking for their loved one. And that's exactly what Minho did.

Hyunjin didn't even hear the door open because of how loud his music was. He's usually at the door as soon as Minho walks in to take his stuff from him. Minho was a bit shocked but as soon as he saw the scene in the kitchen he smiled softly. He quietly put his stuff down and took off his shoes and his coat. He walked over to Hyunjin loosening his tie a bit and putting his dress coat on one of the island stools. He then stood next to the island, just watching the younger dance around the room. Sadly his watching was interrupted when he heard a little shriek.

(Hyunjins POV)

I really didn't expect to see someone standing in the kitchen. I didn't even hear the front door open. But when I turned around and saw a figure standing there and watching me I freaked out. I didn't even have time to look at the person before I grabbed a frying pan and held it up in front of my face.

"D-don't hurt m-me!!" With my eyes closed shut I couldn't see what the other person was going to do. Stupid me. I opened my eyes very slowly. Carefully, I lowered the frying pan, taking a peak at whoever entered my home. Of course. I freaked out over nothing. "Pfft- you should've...on my god..that was the best shit I've seen all day..whew!!" Not impressed.

(Authors POV)

"Brat." Hyunjin said before walking away into the dining room carrying bowls of rice. Minho chuckled before grabbing two bowls of the soup, joining the younger male. "Thank you for dinner Jinnie." Said boy nodded and instantly started eating like it was his first meal in days. With an amused smile, Minho started to eat his food. Dinner was spent with some small talk and little giggles here and there as well as filling their stomachs.

"Hyung?" Minho made a grunting noise indicating that he was listening. Hyunjin sighed before continuing, "What would happen if you ever decided to not like me anymore or something??" Unexpected. Really unexpected. "E-excuse me?!" Hyunjin just silently stared at the other. Reading his face for anything. "What if one day your feeling just..vanished..and you left me for some pretty girl?" Nope. Not happening. At least not when Minho is around. He grabbed ahold of the younger boy and held him in his arms.

"Don't you ever say anything like that again Hwang Hyunjin or I swear to god I will tickle you to death." Just at the thought of that made the younger giggle a bit. "No one will ever replace you Hyunjin. You're the one for my heart. My one and only." (stan astro)

"It's always been you baby.."

"Only you.."

———————————————————————————————————————
Wow. I'm shocked I got this done. Go me!! Also happy late birthday to Hyunjin lmao. One of ults biases 😢 he's such a crackhead and I stan-
Hope you enjoyed and yes I had them eat beef stew because it's amazing. This was so boring and bland omg. Also we at 12k now..uhm how?? I legit just thanked you guys for 11k-
I love you🥺
I also don't know when I should publish the first part to my Jun x Seventeen Drabble book...soon hopefully. I feel
I made a oneshot like this one already but who cares🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks for reading!!

Bye❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
PROOF READ
Word Count: 824