Insomnia~~other❓❓

Inspired by my life
With Minho as me
———————————————————————————————————————
Lee Minho is the boy who suffers from insomnia. Not having a goodnight sleep in over a month really takes a toll on you. It causes a bunch of side effects that can mess up you're body. One of them is not being able to concentrate on anything. This really is a problem for Minho because he's in school. He needs to focus on his studies if he wants to get into his dream college. Another one is the lack of energy. He's a dancer, a great one, but he's losing his balance every class and he can never catch his breath. Everyone is worried about him. No one knew how any of this started except for one person.
Hwang Hyunjin.

Hwang Hyunjin is the boy who brightens up anyone's day. He comes to school everyday looking like the sun. He just radiates good energy. His skin is always glowing and he's always wearing soft colors. Everyone just loves him. How could you not love a fluff ball like him? He's always saying that positive energy can make a persons day better. Any type of kindness can bring a person up. Hyunjin has a motto that he lives by 'See someone looking sad? Go talk with them. See someone looking mad? Calm them down.' It's simple. Just adding a bit of cheerful energy to someone's day will change their life for the better. Now Hyunjin may try to make everyone happy and make sure everyone is in good health, but he specifically does it more to one person.
Lee Minho.

(At school the next day)

Minho walked into the doors of the shitty school he goes to. He was not ready for another day of being "taught". Could you even call it teaching? All they did was just talk at you saying useless stuff that nobody needed to hear. Waste of time honestly. But he had to go. He wanted to make his mom proud. Unlike his brother had done. He was the good child that kept his grades at straight A's and joined any extra curricular activity that the school had to offer. He was the star student. But he hated it.

As he walked through the halls of the school he noticed everyone forming a crowd around a certain someone. He didn't think much of it until he caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a baby blue. He has an idea on who it could be but went over anyway to check. He was getting closer and closer, pushing his way through the crowd until he could get a clear sight of the person. Standing in the middle of everyone was Hwang Hyunjin, the schools sunshine. Minho noticed that he was showing his phone to everyone, wondering what he was showing he walked up to the boy and put his hand on Hyunjins hand to keep him from moving the phone around. He saw that there was a picture of a kitten. Minho looked up at Hyunjin and completely softened up.

"Cute kitten Hwang." Minho said, quickly going back to his cold demeanor.

"Thank you Minho hyung! I was gonna show you later but I guess now I don't!" Minho nodded his head before standing off to the side to let other people see. He leaned against some lockers going on Instagram to entertain him while he waited for the younger boy. After what felt like years everyone left Hyunjin and now it was just him and Minho.

"You're early hyung." Hyunjin said while walking towards him.

Minho pulled the boy into a hug, loving the cotton candy smell.

"Hmmm..you smell good Jinnie. Like sweet cotton candy." Hyunjin blushed a bit, hugging the older back. They pulled away after awhile and walked to their class. Once they were seated at the table they shared (since it was science class), Hyunjin got out the textbooks they needed because they were going to do a Lab. He looked over to Minho and saw how tired he was. He sighed and sat down, putting the books down and resting his hand on Minhos thigh. Minho looked at him with confusion before realizing why the younger looked upset. Before he could say anything though, the teacher walked in starting the lesson and explaining how the lab should be done.