Bad Boy, Good boy..?

Genre: Smut 

Relationship: Acquaintances..?

Plot: Bad boy Hyunjin wants to get the good dick from the quiet good boy 😩

A/N: Minho is 18 and Hyunjin is 17! 

Okay also. So, I recently created a twitter where I basically post little writings about Hyunho and sometimes hyunchan and hyunsung. I also just kinda post about like updates for hyunho! It would mean the world to me if yall dropped a follow :,) I want to start updating you guys when I'll post next on here and everything..I also made an Instagram for this account as well but I'm not too sure what I want to do with it yet! Both are at/hyuquins :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin couldn't help it. The boy just looked so cute and soft for him to not stare. His wavy, fluffy hair and the light green sweater he wore with his jeans was just the cutest thing ever. Hyunjins own clothes in darker colors the older boy would never dare to wear. It was like this every day. Hyunjin only having this one time to really stare at his crush and dream about all the things he wanted the older to do to him. It may be out of his character to want to bottom for the senior considering his title at school, but he really wanted to be fucked into oblivion by the boy. Thinking about his fantasies for the older was enough to rile him up on the spot. He wanted to be put into his place and degraded so harshly it left him in tears afterwards. He wanted to be pushed around and used for the others own pleasure. Become a little fucktoy who presents himself at any given moment. Yeah. He thinks about this way too much. 

Hyunjin, so far gone in his own thoughts, didn't even notice the senior looking at him with a small smirk. Of course, Minho knew the younger wanted him. It was so painfully obvious in the way he would stare at the older all of class. Minho almost felt bad for him if he wasn't feeling the same way. So what he wanted to fuck the bad boy. Who wouldn't? Hyunjin was an absolute prize. Minho may be a softy on the outside, but he definitely knew how to make even the toughest looking guys squirm and beg. 

Minho looked away, smiling to himself when he knew he had to take matters into his own hands because the junior wouldn't himself. 'So much for being a bad boy', he thought. Class was just about to end, and the older boy decided now was to take action on the plan he so carefully crafted.  

Hyunjin watched as the older boy quickly got up and left the class, sad that he was gone. He packed up his own bag and made his way over to the door already dreading his next class. Lost in his thoughts yet again, he hadn't noticed the presence at the side of the door until he was being dragged by someone. Of course, he started yelling and screaming. I mean could you blame him? He was grabbed by someone who he hadn't seen and still hasn't seen. The unidentified person slapped their hand over his mouth to shut him up to avoid prying eyes. Hyunjin simply wanted to cry. The halls were basically abandoned and if this was the way he went out nobody would be there to witness.

In a frenzy of panic, he bit his kidnappers' hand and scrambled away trying to get as far as possible. But alas, his efforts were futile as he was once again grabbed. The junior yelped out as he fell to the ground bringing the attacker with him. 

"Hwang Hyunjin, will you stop fucking yelling and screaming for one fucking second." Hyunjins eyes shot wide open. He knew that voice all too well. Slowly, very slowly, he turned his head around, slapping a hand over his mouth at the sight of the other boy. He definitely wants to cry now. Not only was it his crush who grabbed him he also noticed how fucking close they were. This day was turning into shit. 

Minho sat there staring at the bug-eyed boy. He looked cute and Minho wanted to fuck him really bad. They stared at each other for a few more seconds before the senior rolled his eyes and stood up, offering a hand to the younger. Hyunjin, still shocked, took his hand and let himself be pulled up.