(Time Skip 2 years) It can't be we were safe

Charlotte POV
No,no,no,no,no.
I can't believe I'm doing this again.
I take the test and wait... and wait...and wait, it felt like forever had gone by but it was really only 5 minutes.
I pick up the box and look before grabbing it and exiting the bathroom to sit on a supply crate in an empty hallway, and cry.
I didn't want this, at least not yet and I didn't know how to cope with it.
Inward my favorite Irish accent coming down the hallway so I quickly hide the test and forget about the tears on my cheeks.
"Hey lass, what's with the Tears?"
"Nothing Bex" I lie.
"I know that tone lass, you know you can tell me anything."
God why is she so persistent?
"Come" I say as I pull her toward my dressing room.
"Charlotte is everything ok? You never pull me to a private spot when we talk."
The test sitting my pocket was all I has to show her but I didn't know what to do, so I sit down on the couch and curl into her shoulder the test now gripped tightly in my hands.
"What's in your hands lass?"
I open my hands enough for her to take the test but I don't look up.
"He didn't keep I his pants on and my pill didn't work!" I say through tears of mixed emotions now.

"OMG, Charlotte, you have to tell Steph so she can take your match out tonight you can't fight, I'm so happy for you lass!""Thanks Bex and I'm going to tell her when I can get my emotions in check

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"OMG, Charlotte, you have to tell Steph so she can take your match out tonight you can't fight, I'm so happy for you lass!"
"Thanks Bex and I'm going to tell her when I can get my emotions in check." I laugh a bit knowing I'm in for a long ride and with multiples running in the family there's a chance it's more than one.

A few minutes later I ask Bex to fine Steph for me because if I got out there I'll start crying again and I can't do that in front of everyone.
"What's up Ashley Bex tells me you have some thing you needed to tell me."
"Well yeah. I can't fight for at least 9 months Steph." Looks her in the eyes so she gets what I mean.
"Andrade couldn't keep his pants on."
"Yeah" I say smiling awkwardly.
"Congrats Ash, I'll find someone to take your spot tonight and send out a tweet saying you can't fight because of medical reasons"
"Ok, thanks Steph it means a lot"
She leaves the locker room and I immediately breakdown in my best friends arms, not knowing what to do, or how to tell Andrade.

When I get my emotions under control, I go to gorilla to watch Andrade's match and he won, as he should. As he's celebrating in the ring I start getting lightheaded and dizzy, and the last thing I remember seeing is Bex in mean every and hearing Andrade run into gorilla calling my name.