I'm back!!!

Charlotte POV

Today is a big day. I had dent seen most o my friends in almost a year because of the busy WWE schedule. But today was my first day back and I can't wait as I walk into the arena to find my friends.
I walk back stage and the second I turn the corner I'm attacked by a tangle of bright orange and red locks.
"Hey Bex," I say as we hug each other so tight I could barely breathe but good thing I put down the car seats.
"Ash I missed you and please don't ever hid something like this from me again!" She said with a huge smile and her beautiful Irish accent.
"Sorry Bex, I didn't tell very many people and neither did Nikki." I said not realizing what I had said.
"What?" She asked shocked.
"I meant she was the first person I went to when I found out because I didn't know what to do." I said in a rush.
"Oh because you two are neighbors, right?"
"Yeah she was the closest person to me cause Manny went to get some groceries."
"Ok, can I hold her?" She asked almost begging me.
"Yes just remember to support her head back and hips."
"Ok!"
Soon both babies were scooped into their aunties arms and I was pulled away for an interview, which I had to change into my gear and go to hair and makeup before.

Tonight I would be running to the ring in the women's tag match to help Bex after her partner got injured and taken out off the match and Sasha and Bayley team up on her.
Can I just say the pop I got when I first walked out, though it was huge had nothing on the pop I got when I kicked the steel chair out of Bayley hands and then used it on her. God I misses this.

After the match all 4 of us celebrated and got ready to either go home or to a hotel. For Andrade and I we live about an hour away from the arena so we decided to just go home tonight and wake up in our own bed.

————————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter I needed to post something because I'm on holiday break for school and have some free time but I am having a writers block at the moment but I know what direction I want this book to go in because it's based off of a rp group chat🤣🤣

Love you all and thanks for sticking with us💕💕