What is it?

Andrade POV

So I was walking backstage after I won my match and I heard people yelling my name so I run through the curtain and my wife is unconscious on the ground. I immediately go over to her, pick her up and bring her to the ambulance.
They take us to the hospital and they take her to a private room.
The doctors ran a few test but wanted her awake for a blood test, so they give her a small amount of oxygen and some IV fluids.

It took a total of 3 hours and 53 minutes for her to wake up and when she did she told me she was pregnant. I was shocked to say the least.
"Is that why you didn't fight tonight baby?"
"Yeah. I found out in the locker room, and told Steph immediately and she put someone in my place and tweeted 'Charlotte Flair is unable to compete tonight due to medical reasons.' And that's it. Only Bex and Steph know I didn't tell anyone else."
After she told me all that we decided to call the doctor in and tell him what we knew.
"I'd like to do an ultrasound to check on the baby and run a blood test to see what made you pass out."
He started with the blood test and I couldn't watch because blood makes me queazy, then he did the ultrasound and Ashley and I were shocked.
"This is more than likely the reason you passed out, congrats Mr and Mrs Almas, you are having triplets, 2 are identical the other is fraternal."

Charlotte POV

Charlotte POV

OMG, triplets!! I can't believe this. I've always wanted lots of kids but I never thought I'd have five in 2 pregnancies.

A few hours after that news I was released by the doctor under strict orders to drink lots of water. When we got to the car I sent Bex a picture right away of the ultrasound knowing she might not see it right away.
But I was wrong she saw it immediately and FaceTimed me.
"Ash, OMG, 3?"
I nod and smile.
"You will call me no matter what you need if Andrade isn't with you ok?"
"Ok, Bex I will."
The next moment Sasha and Bayley walk into her locker room and see me on Becky's screen.
"Ash, are you ok? We were really worried about you." They both chime in.
"Yes guys I'm ok no concussion just dehydrated and..." I show them the picture.
"Ash, OMG!!" They both say simultaneously.
"I'm pregnant! With 3!"
I plug my ears as loud squealing erupted from the other side of the phone.
"Guys calm down I don't want everyone to know because you guys are squealing."
"Ok!! We are so happy for you Ash!! Keep us updated."

We got home and I was exhausted, I don't know if it was all the emotions of tonight or the hospital visit or both but as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

*4 hours later*

I jolt out of bed and run to the bathroom with Andrade close behind me and he holds my hair and rubs my back as I puke in the toilet.
After my stomach empties itself Andrade carefully carries me back to the bed and fills a large water bottle for me to drink, and we fall Bach asleep cuddling.

——————————————
A/N
Let me know what you think of the male perspectives. The group chat this story started in only had female perspectives.
Please vote and share. Thank you💗💗💗💗