OMG, NIKKI!!!

Nikki POV
3 months ago
So I hadn't told Charlotte yet and I don't know how I'm going to tell her.
Soon, I tell my self, but I never find the right time. I had to tell her before too long or else it will be too late.
I start to text Charlotte who is currently 5 and a half months pregnant to see if I can come over and visit but I soon put my phone down and power it off. I didn't know how to tell her. I feel bad because I was the first person she went to and I still hid it from her when I knew.
I'm 5 months and 3 week today. I had to tell her because I can't hide it forever from her.
So I don't change my mind I put my jacket on and drive to Charlotte's house. I knew she was home because she didn't leave much because the fans don't know about the babies and Andrade does all the grocery shopping now and I've helped her over the phone with nursery designs.
I knock on the door and it's opened by a shocked Charlotte before she takes me into a big hug, both our bumps getting in the way.
"OMG, NIKKI, WHAT!?!"
I smile and walk into the house with Charlotte. "5 months and 3 week today, we are a week apart!"
"Nikki yay, why didn't you tell me sooner?!"
"I didn't know why I didn't tell you. I tried so many times but couldn't click the send button and that's why I came here to see you, that and I wanted to compare bumps!"
"Wait a minute our bumps are the same size and I'm having twi... NIKKI OMG!!!"
"We are having twins!!" I tell her as we hug again, and gosh that woman can really hug, lol.
"Nikki, you just made my day! Do you know genders yet?"
"No we are waiting to find out but we are almost at the finish line and I can't wait to be a mommy!!!"
We hung out watching movies and eating ice cream all day while taking turns feeling each others babies kick!!

3 months later

A dull pressure started forming this morning in my cervical area and it's been building all day long and getting painful.
It's 7:00 p.m. now and I have this feeling the babies will be here before we expect because the doctor said they could come any time between now and my 40 week due date but more than likely they will come early.
Artem and I got into bed and by now my back hurt so bad and Artem knew that and started massaging my back trying to relieve  some of the pain but nothing was helping. We soon fell asleep to the rhythm of little kicks to my abdomen.

1:00 a.m.

I suddenly wake up to a shooting pain up my spine and I grip Artemis hand and wake him up. The pressure from the day before was much worse and I think I just had my first contraction.
"Artem babe, wake up," I almost yell. "I think it's time babe!"
"What? It's time, are you ok?"
"Yes babe I'm ok it was just..." I paused as another contraction hit me just 4 minutes after the first had woken me up. "Contraction." I said as I breathed after the contraction was over.
Suddenly the pressure that had been building all day the day before was gone asa large gush of fluid came and I knew it was time.
"Artem go put the bags in the car my water just broke!" I said calmly before he panicked and put almost everything baby related we had into our car.
While he did that I made sure I had all my stuff and put some dry pants on and breathing through multiple contractions, before sitting on the bed suddenly feeling really nervous. Moments later my sweet Artem walked in the room grabbing my hands and sitting next to me. "You ok babe?" He asked with concern as I had a few tears running down my cheeks.
"Y...yeah I think so, it's just so crazy and all the nerves hit me all at once."
"You will do perfect and no matter what I will always love you and them." He says reassuringly in his handsome Russian accent that I love so much.
We kissed before he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car and sat me in the passenger seat.
"Let's go have these babies!!" I say before falling asleep for the few minutes it took us to drive to the hospital because there was no traffic.

When we arrived we checked in at the front desk and taken to a room where I would deliver the babies.
The nurse did the usual and put monitors on my belly and an IV in my hand.
A few minutes later the doctor came in and checked me. I was at 5 cm already and only 5 more to go!
I breathed through the contractions which were getting even more painful but the doctor didn't want to give me an epidural too soon so we waited till I was 7 cm.
After I got the epidural though it wasn't much better, I still had the uncomfortable pressure of a babies head stretching my cervix.
Two hours later and we are preparing for delivery, and 42 minutes later our baby girl was born and I was exhausted but I still had one more baby to deliver as I reached out for as much strength as I could and another 50 minutes our baby boy was born!
I held my daughter close as her brother was getting cleaned up still and I looked to Artem, "What names?" I asked as we had chosen a few pairs and I let him decide.
"Addison, and Aiden!" He said in aww as he looked from our son in his arms to our daughter in mine.

Addison!

Aiden!