Am I?

Becky POV
4 weeks later

I suddenly wake up, it's 1am and Colby is still sleeping. I go to get some water but as I'm walking down the stairs I get dizzy and sit down.
What was that, I think to my self when the dizziness went away and I continued to get myself a glass of water.
I return to bed and fall back asleep cuddling under Colby's arm.
In the morning I can't get out of bed, I feel heavy, bloated, sore, dizzy and nauseous. I don't know what to do. So I hit Colby enough to wake him up.
"Colbs I don't feel well, I feel dizzy, nauseous, and heavy."
"Do you think you are sick or do you think you are pregnant?" He asked.
I didn't even think of that. "I might be I have test in the drawer I'll take one when the dizziness goes away.
An hour later I can finally get up. I walk to the bathroom and take a test sitting it upside down on the counter and going downstairs to get breakfast with Colby.

"Did you take a test?"
"Yeah, I set it on the counter and it should have results in five or so minutes."
"Ok, let's eat then we can go look."
We sit down to eat and when we finish I go back up to the bathroom and bring the test down to Colby. "I can't tell babe, I think I see a faint line but I'm not sure."
"Want me to go pick up a digital one?"
"Yes, I should have gotten it the other day but didn't."

He goes to the shops and comes back 20 minutes later with like 10 different boxes and I laugh as he walks in. Taking the one I need I go to the bathroom and take the test, going back out and sitting on his lap. "Now we wait!" I kiss him and smile.
"I love you Bex, no matter what this test says!"

A few minutes later I flip the test over and hug him. "Hi daddy!"
I'm crying tears of joy and when I compose myself he takes a picture of me holding the test for when we announce it to the WWE, and he sends it to me  and his parents and I send it to mine and the other 4 horsewomen, before setting my phone down till it stops vibrating every 0.2 seconds.