What Happened?

Charlotte POV

I wake up to blinding white lights and I immediately close my eyes again but I feel someone's hand in mine, so I squeeze it.
I could hear beeping and felt a monitor in my finger so I knew I was at the hospital but for what reason I didn't know.
"Ash, baby are you awakes."
"Y...Yeah. Why are we hear?"
"You passed out in gorilla Chica, the doctors were waiting till you woke up to do the test they need to do."
"Baby," I feel around and find what I was looking for "I'm pregnant!" I says softly so he pick up on what I said.
"Wh....what, really, we were safe tho, you are on the pill."
"Are you not happy baby? And the pill can fail."
"We need to tell your doctor mama, that might help him figure out what's going on. And I'm beyond thrilled that I get to be a daddy again!"
So we tell the doctor I'm pregnant, he draws blood and determines I'm severely dehydrated, so he gives me fluids through an IV and a large gallon sized water bottle.
"Would you like us to do an ultrasound while you are here?" he asks
"Yes please!" Andrade and I answer simultaneously and the doctor chuckles a bit as he leaves to get the machine.

He returns a few moments later an puts the cold gel on my stomach.
"OMG!" I instantly look to Andrade tearing up and frozen.
"Well this might explain why you're so dehydrated.

————————————————
A/N sorry for the wait y'all I just posted a chapter before this and this chapter is an extra just for you.  Hope you enjoyed!!