Surgery day

Becky POV

Today is the day in a few hours I'll have a surgery that will allow me to have kids.  I'm hungry but I can't eat but I'm allowed water.
Colbs and I get ready and head to the hospital. 
I change into the gown they give me for the surgery and we wait.

An hour later they they take me to Pre-Op and walk me through what's going to happen and after that 15 minutes later they take me to the OR and that's all I remember.

Seth POV

They take Bex back to pre-op and I can't go with her. It's hard watching doctors wheel away one of the only people you've ever love and know they love you too. But I know not much can go wrong and it won't take too long.
I'm told to wait in a private waiting room because they know what our jobs are and we are widely know around the world. I wait and they said they'd  come get me when she's awake.
2 hours later I'm getting a bit scared but then her doctor opens the door to the waiting room and has me follow him.
"She's still sleepy but she did well. Not sexual activity or physical activity for 6 weeks but after that have fun and let me know if she gets any immense pain that she can't handle and the meds aren't working."
"Ok thank you doc."
I walk over to the bed with a groggy Rebecca and kiss her softly and holding her hand.
She tries to sit up but I hold her down.
"Not yet baby lay down, you just came out."
"Cuddle" she says in a groggy voice.
I gently climb in the bed next to her and she rest her head on my chest and strokes my abs almost asleep.

A few hours later we are allowed to go home, so I carry her out to the car and we drive home.
I carry her to our bed and get her some gelato before laying in bed with her and turning on "The Space Between Us".
(Movie cover below)

—————————————Thank you for reading I hope to get another chapter our fo you soon but for now please vote and comment if you have feed back

—————————————
Thank you for reading I hope to get another chapter our fo you soon but for now please vote and comment if you have feed back. Love you all
Xoxo