When will it happen?

Becky POV

"I don't know Colby." I say through tears. "Ashley is pregnant again and we've been trying for months. She told me at RAW last night and I held it together and showed her how happy I was for her but deep down I hurt a little because we've been trying for almost a year and we still don't have a little baby to hold and take care of and raise and all those things parents do."
I'm pulled into a tight embrace and my chin is tilted up.
"Bex, baby, we scheduled an appointment with a fertility specialist tomorrow, and we will get all the answers we need there. It might not be the right time yet, or it could be something bigger preventing you from getting pregnant."
"Don't say that Lopez nothing will be wrong."
"Ok Quinn."
I punch him, "I'm a Lopez soon remember."
"Yes baby I remember! Let's get some rest we have the appointment tomorrow."

The Appointment

Seth POV

I woke up early today because Bex and I have a doctors appointment and she's been nervous for the past week about it.
I go downstairs and let Kevin out before getting eggs milk and pancake mix and making breakfast trying not to be too loud.
30 minutes later I prepare Becky's plate and take it up to bed for her gently waking her up.
"Morning baby, I made breakfast so we can fuel up before the appointment."
"Thanks baby" she says taking a bite of pancake.

An hour later we are headed out the door and to the appointment. It was a 30 minute drive and before we knew it we are checking into the doctors office and walking back with a nurse who took Rebecca's vitals and then going to an open room at the end of the hallway.

Becky POV

I was a jittery mess when the nurse left the room.
"Hey baby clam down what ever we find out today we will find a way to make it work."
"What if I can't have my own kids though Colby, what then."
"I'm not sure but we'll figure it out. We can ask the doctors what we could do if it comes to that baby but we have to stay positive."
At that the doctor walks in and begins the appointment which insisted of sticking a scope like tool in my entrance and up towards my uterus. I have to say Colby feels way better than that thing.
The doctor the stuck another thing up there and I didn't know what because I couldn't see the screen. So now I had two medical instruments in me and I don't know what's going on.

I squeeze Colby's hand because I felt a painful pushing that felt kind of like a cramp but way worse.
"ow ow ow," I whisper trying not to distract the doctor
"Almost done Miss.Quinn, then I want to do an ultra sound just to see if I see any thing there."
I can't speak it hurt so bad and I realize there was another thing in me, and I have no clue what she is doing.
A few minutes later she pulls her torture devices out and leaves the room, and when she does I lean on Colby's shoulder and cry.
"It hurt so bad baby, 3 weird long things where your one long thing is supposed to be." I say through tears.
He hugs me close to his chest and let's me compose myself.
"I don't like this baby, it really hurts,"
The doctor comes in with a big machine with another long scope looking thing and a wand looking thing.
I really hope she doesn't stick it in my entrance, and up.
And of course in it goes. I squeeze Colby's hand really hard because it hurt so bad and a tear rolls down my cheek.

Almost a full 30 minutes of torture later she takes the thing out and leaves the room taking the machine with her.
"Colbs I'm never doing this again."
"I'm hoping we won't have to baby."

About ten to fifteen minutes pass and the doctor comes back with my results.
"I have your results."
"Tell us please."
"Your birth canal is blocked by scar tissue and the sperm cans get past it resulting in all the sperm dying."
"D-does that mean I can't have kids?"
"No it is still possible to have children but the scar tissue is significantly built up and you will have to have an operation to remove it in order to have children. I don't need an answer right away if you need time to think about it."
"N-no I'll do it when can we do the operation?"
"The soonest we have is actually tomorrow at 5:00pm."
"Colbs?"
"What ever makes you happy baby I know you really want a baby"
"We'll do it then, please."
"Ok I'll get you on the schedule if you'd like to change you can do that and I'll be bAck with information on the operation."
She leaves and I change back into my clothes, yes I was a bit disappointed it I'm glad I can still have kids.

——————————————-
A/N
Thank you all for reading this chapter. If you enjoyed please vote and comment any feedback you have. I don't know when the next chapter will be but stay tuned.