An Adventure

Charlotte POV

I'm 23 weeks today with three and I'm exhausted. We have an appointment to find out their genders today though. I get all dressed up and cute in a black maternity dress and comfortable Sandals because my feet are swollen.

I get in the car and fall asleep or the way to the doctors.
When we get there they take us to a room and we wait. After a few minutes I get a tight sharp pain and when I get another after 3 minutes I call the doctor in.  She checks me and I'm dilated to 3cm but with triplets it's to complicated to deliver naturally so the put us in an ambulance and drive us to the hospital. So much for finding out the genders at the appointment, now we will find out when they are born.

Andrade POV

Holy shit, we are not expecting this today. I hold Ashley's hand as they take us to the hospital and bring us to the labor and delivery floor. They have to do a C-section because triplets are a big risk for complications during a natural delivery, so we both get ready and they take Ash back and 30 minutes later the get me and bring me to her.

The doctor had given Ashley steroid shots to help the babies develop faster and they hopefully won't need to be in the NICU or at least they won't be in the NICU for too long.

3 hours later

They take us back to the room after a few minor complications, but all the babies cried and were breathing. The nurses had taken them for test but we have 2 baby girls and a baby boy. "Do you know what names yet mama?"
"I think so, but I want to hold them first."
"Ok mama, you feeling ok?"
"Yeah, they won't let me have any food but I'm hungry."
"In a little bit baby, let's let the meds wear off first."
"Fine." She says as she pouts and I kiss her.
"It's ok babe, I won't let you starve." I say as the door opens and our 3 tiny babies are brought in.
I hand the smallest to Ash and lay the others on my bare chest to warm them up, as Ashley feeds the smallest, who surprisingly was our little boy.
"He latched!" She says excitedly and the baby boy starts to eat.
"That's good baby, you know what his name is?"
"Owen, and I think Olivia and Oakley for the other 2." She says smiling.
"Perfect."