A Journey

Becky POV
*Rewind a few hours*

I slowly open my eyes and I feel and uncomfortable pressure down there. I know that's to be expected so I just let it go.

A few hours after I woke up we were allowed to go home under strict orders to rest.

We could do the fun stuff for 6 weeks and I couldn't train or fight either.
We laid in bed and started watching a movie but soon the drugs got the best of me and I passed out.

Waking up the next morning a was very sore but I have a high pain tolerance so the pain wasn't bad. Because I wasn't in horrible pain I tried to sit up but when I bent my waist even the slightest a dull pain shot up my spine so I laid back down and texted Colby asking him to bring me a smoothie. The reply was "How are you feeling baby? And yes I'm making smoothies right now."
I reply back to him "Sore and I can't sit up without pain but otherwise I feel fine."
To which he then replied again "I'll bring up the meds your doctor gave you then baby, he said it would hurt for about a week or two."
I found the best man I tell you, he'll do anything for me, even the dishes.

He brings the pain meds up and a pink smoothie, my favorite, up to the bedroom and we cuddle for a little while before he has to leave to do Day with the Deadboys at the gym.

While he was gone I managed to use the loo (toilet) and wash my hair since I wasn't able to take a shower for a few days. I also got to the kitchen and made a sandwich.

6 weeks later
Today I'm getting a check up to see if I can start working again, and to see if Colby and I could start trying.
A few hours later I walk out of the doctor's office with a huge smile on my face. 1. Because I can work out and fight again, and 2. We can start trying for a baby again!

I'm super excited to tell Colby, and make love to him tonight in our bed.

Around an hour after I returned home Colby got home from this wrestling school where he had a few classes today.
I jump on him as he walks through the door and kiss him.
"Hi handsome"
"Hi beautiful, why are we so perky now?"
"I went to the doctors for that check up and they said I could work out again and we can start trying for a baby again!"
He carries me to our room and kisses me hard.
"Good cause I'm getting horny baby."
"Me too" I say against his lips.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️ THE NEXT BOLDED LETTERS WILL BE THE END.

I snake my hands into his pants and squeeze him gently.
"I want you in me Colbs"
"Your wish is my command Bex"
He slowly takes my shirt off and unclips my bra before gently sucking on my right nipple that was already hard. I take his shirt off with one hand as the other is still busy in his pants and trace his abs with my fingers and I moan a little.
He touches me and before I know it 2 of his fingers were in me making me go crazy.
"Mmmmmm, stop teasing please"
He's fingers leave me and he licks them clean before lining up with my entrance and slowly thrusting it to torture me.
"Faster," I moan. He goes faster. "More! Harder!" He obeys
I flip us over and start riding him. "Mmmmmmmm" perfect.
"Bex I'm almost there."
We both reach our climax at the same time and on the last thrust we came hard together.
He pulls out, and we cuddle for the rest of the night in bed together.

⚠️END OF SMUT YOU MADE IT TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER⚠️

__________________________
Let me know it you guys like the smut part if you read it, and if you want more. Thank you all so much.