The Announcment

Stephanie POV

I get pulled into my office by someone and I get startled a little bit, but seeing the fiery red hair I know exactly who it is.
"Hey Bex everything ok?"
"Yeah, just wanted to tell you why I took two months off after mania, we found out about a week after mania and we were shocked"
"Are you?"
She nods and I hug her.
"I'm so happy for you Bex! Have you had an appointment yet?"
"Yeah just the other day actually, I was hoping to announce it tonight on raw and have the title in the MITB briefcase to give the title to Auska? She is championship worthy and I think she'll have an amazing reign."
"I like that idea, do you want to go on first?"
"It doesn't matter I'm ready either way!"
"Ok, go get ready! I'm so happy for you and I know the fans will be too even if they will really miss you."
She leaves and goes to get ready and I put the title inside the briefcase which made it significantly heavier than normal.

Becky POV

I'm getting ready for my segment and I stay as far away from everyone as possible, I'm to excited that I'll spill the beans to everyone when only the shield, the 4 horse women and Steph know.

A few minutes later I walk to the curtain with the briefcase and walk out to my music to start the night.

I pour my heart out to the fans and stupid hormones made me cry, Auska's music plays and she was never told what was actually going on.

I open the briefcase after telling her and the fans what I think of her and she sees the title and dances around the PC with it.

"You are the champion, and as happy as you are to be the champion I...I might just be a little bit happier, so you go and be a warrior, cause I'm gonna go be a mother"

I smile as we embrace and start walking towards the curtain again with tears running down my face hearing Auska chant my name.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" were my last words to the fans before I stepped through the curtain and immediately surrounded with hugs and congratulations. I hug everyone and do a small interview before going to Colby and my locker room with the biggest smile on my face, laying down and falling asleep, this baby loves three things, expelling body fluid weather that's peeing or Puking, sleeping, and eating.

——————————-
As requested I'm going to have probably 10 more chapters in this book and I'll include so Randy and Stephanie, they are a WIP for me but we are getting there!