Maybe its more

Stephanie POV

I don't know why but I was extremely emotional after Becky's announcement. But my bae didn't have a match tonight and he already had his promos so I set out to find him.

I find him in his locker room packing up to go home and I jump on his back hugging him tight.
"You ok baby?" He asks feeling his shirt soaking up some of my tears.
"I don't know, after Becky's announcement I just started crying and I don't know why, I'm also feeling clingy so you're a turtle now."
"Ok" he chuckles and continues with me on his back as I slowly fall asleep.

When we get home he lays me on our bed and get our little almost one year old James.

"Hi Buddy" I take him in my arms and hug him as Daisy our doggo jumps up on the bed and lays her head on my abdomen and a stroke the fluff on the top of her head.

The next morning

I woke up before everyone else so I sneak to the bathroom to get ready for the day, and maybe something else, then I go to make Coffee and some breakfast.

I go back up, look at the rest then put it in my pocket before waking the others up for breakfast.

"morning babe" I kiss his tenderly trying to act normal when I have a huge secret in my pocket.
"Morning Beautiful" He kisses back and we both enjoy our breakfast before I feed James and we get dressed for the day.

I text Charlotte to see if I could come over, mainly so she can help me surprise Randy!

We come up with a plan that night together and celebrate with grape juice, the pregnant woman's wine.

Sorry this took so long, I think I'm going to have one more chapter before making a sequel or publishing another story.