Mystery Man

Charlotte POV

So a few weeks have passed since I had that talk with Stephanie. I knew she had gone on a date but not with who so I decide to find her and talk to her...

Well I didn't really have to find her cause just as I was about to leave the locker room she came bursting through the door with a huge smile on her face. "Woah Steph, calm down and tell me who your new man is."
"Well I can say that you know him already and your dad has been working with him for a little bit." She stated
"WHAT, your dating Randy. I thought he didn't date within the company. He has never accepted a date from anyone."
"What! I didn't know that, he accepted an invitation from me last night and he stared at me with those dark beautiful eyes that I could just melt in. He also just asked to go to dinner again tonight."
"Well congratulations Steph, your the first woman in the company to crack Randy Orton."

So maybe I was a little jealous because I had asked Randy to dinner a few year prior before I met the love of my life, Andrade. That man is the best I love him so much.
Stephanie started to walk away but before she got too far I needed something to tell her, that Andrade and I wanted to do soon.

I had always wanted a family but couldn't find the right person to start a family with. That was until I met Andrade. He is the man of my dreams and I want nothing more than to start a family with him.

"Wait Steph, I wanted to tell you something before you go too."
"Well tell me already!!"
"Andrade and I wanted to start trying and since I'm not holding a title and neither is he right now we think now is the time for us. We aren't at the peek of our careers yet and we still have plenty of time to continue. We don't know when it will happen so I will still be able to fight till then.!"
"Awww Char, now I want a baby, but I will have to wait cause my first date with my amazing new man was just last night!😍 But we will schedule your matches as we can and not plan too far ahead for you and then if you want you can work behind the scenes before a little Cein Almas comes!!"
"Thanks so much Steph, I love you so much!!"

2 weeks later

Lately I haven't felt the best and have grown up multiple times in the past 2 weeks. So I snuck out to the store and Andrade doesn't know I'm doing this.
I take the test and wait the 5 minutes and...

OMG!! I needed to tell someone but I didn't know who

OMG!! I needed to tell someone but I didn't know who. I wanted to surprise Andrade, so I'm not telling him yet, so I decided to go to Nikki's place and tell her since we are next door neighbors.
I knock on her front door and I am welcomed by a lovely couple dancing around the living room.
"Hey Nikki, I need to tell you something!!"
They stop dancing and Nikki takes me to another room.
"What's up Char?"
I pull the rest out of my pocket and showed her.
"What, OMG, congratulations!!!" She squealed.
"I don't know how to tell Andrade, I need help. I want to surprise him and Steph but I want to find the perfect way to tell them."

————————————————————————
A/N
Sorry about the long wait for Chapter 2. We have all been really busy with school and did not have much time to write. Thank you for you patients and I hope we can get the next chapter out in the
next week or so.