40. William and fnaf1 24 hour challenge

Who thought it was a good idea to put the kids murderers with them for 24 hours?

It usually starts with William thrown in the room one of them spots him snd goes berserk attacking immediately.  Then one of the other animontronics tries to calm the hostile one down then another one is tending to William if he got wounded. Or on occasions Glitchtrap will "protect" William. Then later they're all talking and apologizing for "killing William" or he's apologizing to them big make up and all forgiven. Yet William can shift to his former and animontronic self while the fnaf1 gang is given a huge 🖕 and is unable to shift to their former self, heck they don't get reunions or living with their families again like William does.

LIKE NO the kids do NOT forgive William. Imagine being murdered in 1985 your death being mocked, trapped in an animontronic forced to entertain all day, only getting six hours with other dead people, torn down/replaced by new animontronics then further remaining around the place, then getting part of you split into newer animontronics, which in total over being trapped for over 48 years before someone finally steps up in the late 2030's and sets you all free.

You never see your family again all your dreams, free will, identity/who you are, sanity, choices, everything that you valued or did daily was taken away. Yea I wouldn't forgive or help that person either, and also would gladly go after them if given the choice. And if we're following the gacha side my fucking murderer gets to have everything back, living with his kids, family, and all happily, like they totally didn't destroy my and many others lives??

They can shift between their human former self and animontronic self being able to go anywhere they want, while you/I and/are my buddies are trapped in a literal prison. Then claiming someone else killed us all because they don't want to take responsibility?