Things that bug me for the nightguard

Fnaf1 and SL/fnaf5 There are windows that are large enough for the animatronics to crawl through in and if they're not  bullerproof sayonara night guard. I don't think that they're bulletproof since bulletproof glass is like 5,000 dollars which I doubt the company would pay seeing how cheap and "resourceful" they are. Why can't the guard have normal doors that he can shut in fnaf1 why do they need to run on power?

Is there some alternate way to block the animatronics from entering the office or perhaps creating an illusion with the disc so they don't see the halls leading to the office? Why does the phone guy spend like 2 hours talking to us when the place is haunted, our attention should be fixed on Freddy and his friends. Perhaps they could find a time of the week where they let the animatronics move but the other nights they're bolted to the stage. Foxy can be bolted all week since he is out  of order and there's no reason for him to move.

Does the guard not bring extra batteries or gets supplied with more he can use? Also what kind of flashlight or battery are they using that's allowing the flashlight to drain really quickly? If I worked there I would've brought spares and possibly find a way to make walls to block the animatronics from getting in from the vent. To be honest the toys could be bolted to their stages at night because they roam all day. I'm guessing the Parts and Service is unlocked which allows kids to end up getting in their or even pesky guests.  The door should be locked shut and blocked if the withereds are able to roam.

Why does Foxy just stand idle at hall for in fact why do any of them just stand idle for like there is literally nothing stopping them from entering the fnaf2 office and I doubt Freddy would be dumb enough to fall for a mask that resembles him. I'm shocked the withereds can even fit in the vents seeing how large their bodies are, the toys seem to be smaller compared to the withereds. Is the mask even clean how many people have used it the one the company gives us?

I wouldn't even work in fnaf3 the place looks disgusting like is there mold on the walls?? Poor ventilation, a litteral corpse is roaming freely with no set path so no-one can determine which way he's coming from????

Sister Location
I wouldn't go back every night, like I'm pretty sure it's obvious that they're somewhat sentient. Or perhaps the fact that we get dangerously close to them and they will kill us. I surely feel safe when I'm told that a fucking dead body was found in the very vent I have to crawl through and that there's tape all over it. I wouldn't just put all my trust in a robot that I just met despite they want to help me and all.

I think it would be kind of obvious they're just toying with us and only trying to take advantage of us and make us feel pity for them. We also get to see a nice sight of the workers literally on display hanging on the stages. Like I would get the hell out immediately that's a pretty clear warning right there.

We never get to speak to the other workers or our boss about ant concerns or anything by the looks of it. They're aware that the animontronics can traumatize people and have their workers gone for two and a half months.

Fnaf6 is even worse Not only can I be killed during salvages  I also have the chance if the scraps somehow hide in the other animontronics/ and attractions that they will kill/or injure people.  I also constantly have to watch two vents and do a lot of tasks with death breathing on my neck. Then on Saturday the huge party that we don't get detail to til Henry announces about the fire and how they're basically all gonna move on and drag the guard into their mess.