Calling Michael a murderer be like

He isn't the only one and while he didn't intentionally kill his brother as far as we know and the theory of him atoning for it.  SOMETHING he did that the others did not do.

Elizabeth herself has killed and enough crimes (book version) that would get a typical person in jail for over 15 years.

Took Charlie's identity, assaulted a few people in the books Charlie, (Clay who she put in the hospital for quite some time) , John, she killed Aunt Jen, attempted to kill Charlie, pushed Charlie to suicide as last resort,  broke into Jessica's house, aids/accomplice to William for illegal experimentation on human beings, kidnaps/abducts kids for her father, 

Game Wise she aided in using/killing Mike as a vessel to escape, highly is the one who had the other funtimes kill the technicians,  can't say whether she killed people on her way to fnaf6 or not.
I think she did to qwell her lust for blood same going to Molten Freddy. As Henry called them out for it.

YET people think she's  completely innocent compared to Mike.

William

Oh I have a list on him :)
Illegal experimentation, child murder X6 (7 if you count that he made Cb)canicide, kidnapping,  child abuse and neglect, vandalism/sabotage, stalking, killed an officer, fake identity uses, hostage taker, (Arson if you believe he set the Fazbear Fright on fire)

I don't believe Mrs Afton killed anyone but since Clara represents her. Clara committed Arson,  and stalked her husband.  She probably could get called for property damage if Vlad had items in the house that were burned down with it.

Evan I don't think he really killed anybody or ran around starting fires,  he was simply an accomplice to Cassidy, and the blonde kid whose also possibly in there that I believe is Fritz (Foxy)