Mike and Ennard

In gacha community they have completely changed Ennard and Michael just so they can ship them.

They made up a character and a whole backstory named Noah who majority have with red not orange hair. Sometimes blonde, who is Michael's friend who was murdered as a teenager by William. He was in a abusive household and went on to possess Ennard after being killed.

Ennard is always made to be its own robot in their backstory that William didn't finish or abandoned. They made this backstory and character up because they hated people calling the ship out for what it is. Lately some of them are starting to use a different name (Ethan) sometimes changes his hair or clothing.
They also claim that Ennard stops Michael rotting and is the reason he's alive. Which isn't true cause its confirmed that remnant is the reason he's alive, the rotting can't be stopped, its shown very clearly in minigame and implied around fnaf3/6.

They always make Noah to be like 13, and Michael an adult for this ship. Its confirmed that Ennard is all the funtimes including Baby. An Au does not change this and is pretty pathetic if you have to use it to protect a ship.
If the ship has no issues in it there's no reason you need to change the whole backstory, completely get rid of most the lore, and need "AU" to back you up. People aren't stupid they can tell something is clearly wrong with the ship if you have to do all that.

All the proof that Ennard is all the funtimes and is possessed by children.

To start all proof that Ennard is all the funtime animontronics.

1. Ennard has a green eye on his leg the only Funtimr inside Ennard and is part of the canon SL is Circus Baby. The other eyes match the other funtimes.

2

2. According to Updated and Ultimate Guide we follow Circus Baby's instructions to the scooping room. Which debunks Gacha's excuse "WeLl EnNaRd tOoK hEr VoIcE"

3. In Sister Location real ending Ennard uses the terms "we" "us" That's not one being that confirms there's multiple entities.

4. Ennard's description according to Ultimate states; Ennard: A terrifying amalgamation formed from the scooped Sister Location animatronics (Ballora, Bon-Bon, Circus Baby, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy.) Ennard does not wear a typical plush suit, instead entering the body of Michael Afton.
When the other animontronics kicked Baby out Ennard split into Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy

She's still considered as part of Ennard, this debunks the "Ennard is its own robot."

5. Molten and Scrap Baby's description
Molten Freddy: A crumbling amalgamation of animatronics ( Ballora, Bon-Bon, Funtime Foxy, Funtime Freddy)  Formed after Circus Baby was ejected from Ennard. Eyeballs from the various animontronics  can be seen poking out at random.