56. Two offensive memes + talk about the gacha community

The first one always starts with two girls Girl A asks Girl B when is she getting a girlfriend?

Girl B says "I am not a lesbian!" Which Girl A shoves her into a room with undressed girls, which suddenly Girl B is in love staring at them.

I get they're trying to make Girl B be a lesbian in denial but the way it's portrayed is poorly. I feel the "meme" itself was to poke fun at lesbians. I really wonder how long until their community starts freaking out about it.

The second "meme" is the Don't blame it on kids meme. It starts with default characters of a family of three. The father is either caught by the mother sexually or psychically abusing their kid. To which the mom starts screaming, don't blame it on the kids!

I'm a little pessimistic but personally there really is no saving the gacha community, changing people's views to it, gacha can be great, Restarting gacha, and making a 2.0/new version of the gacha fandom. People will still see the roots yes the gacha community had potential and all it could enter any fandom without being too much of a crossover/ messing timelines in other games.

I'm not surprised they're always having trends like this as they have had videos like it within the beginning days of their fandom. Abuse, abandonment, drugging, human trafficking, rape, my stalker, kidnapping, killing, tragic re-in actments , selling people, illegal experimentation, treating people as pets to be owned, Top/bottom, my master, alpha, the bad boy, blackmailing, misrepresenting mental illnesses/situations, pretending to order pizza while calling 911, the list just goes on really.

Besides who's to blame that were pole poses, "interesting clothing choices, other poses that has mixed feelings/thoughts. Legit the game was meant for 10 year olds and older as the games say in the TOS. So I see no fucking reason that 10 year olds need to be exposed or see those kinds of things.  At this point gacha is mostly populated by ignorant, toxic, horny  teens and adults.

I'm questioning the creators of gacha at this point since people weren't wrong about a phedophile among them. Plus we didn't even know about it til this year.  What honestly says the others aren't up to shady things or could be phedophiles too?

Its pointless to talk to the gacha kids as they don't care how anyone else feels or says their content is wrong. They'll just drag a mob to go attack those people I'm not surprised that kids mostly left the fnaf fandom to retreat to the gacha fnaf fandom.

Since the fnaf fandom has been bringing horror back and the ships have reduced heavily.