29. Life is WAY to easy for the Aftons

The way they're portrayed is flawless, no disabilities or conditions of any kind even sleep ones. They always seem to have plenty of food, drinks, never having to pay for the house,  house is fully supplied to their every need.  There never is any fights or disagreements its heaven in their house "perfect family that ever lived."

They NEVER seem to have any issues no hard times, never seem to leave the house unless its to go killing, or doing something really stupid. Heck we never see either Afton parent working or even Michael since he's of age to work I'm pretty sure.

Plus even as animontronics there is issues that never  are noticed, the first being age much like anything else machines don't last eventually they'll wear down, and begin to fall apart, Springtrap/Scraptrap will stench the house and plus he's not able to be repaired so once he falls apart he's done. Or if water was to get on him the springlocks will put him back on the ground unable to move.

The fact that Circus Baby and Ballora are pretty heavy animontronics I doubt they're gonna last over 20 years. Ennard is nothing more than a mash of wires that will eventually snap and spark, plus I don't think Ennard is water resistant.

While i'm at this topic the Aftons aren't gods/ goddesses. Like fire can burn them, they are easily stopped by lights/flashing ones too, electricity, I'm positive water affects them too.

Please can we stop treating them like they're titan shifters?  If they seriously can turn back human whenever they wanted WHY did they waste over 30 years aka  10,950 days like Elizabeth could've left the underground if she formed back into her human self, Springtrap wouldn't be at Fazbear Fright, If Ennard was never  vommited out of Michael Molten and Scrap Baby would never be a thing.

In fact Ennard wouldn't even be a thing if Ballora and Baby just turned back human and left. In fact actually if all the animontronics can just turn back into their former self they can return home to their families, none of the pizzerias would really be a thing anymore.