Glitchtrap.. and William

Slightly going back to Soft William In Gacha AUs Glitchtrap  is often a separate entity that is "possessed" by William's "missing brother". Who also is shipped to William.  Glitchtrap often serves as William's personal servant in these AUs Why is it they claim that William didn't kill the kids or likes murder but goes on killing sprees murdering kids with Glitchtrap in these AUs.

Often  used by gacha fnaf community
"Glitchtrap controlled William and made him kill1!1!" But at the same time is in a relationship with him.  They basically made an incest AU again.

Glitchtrap wasn't even a thing until fnaf vr and there's no evidence of him controlling William or even proof he was existing in the eighties. Plus Glitchtrap is just a suit William's getting controlled by a suit?
The only reason people seem to be claiming Glitchtrap is the one responsible for the killing is so William's crimes can be justified and be called innocent. They both would be responsible for killing because it would be William's hands getting covered in blood, his body being controlled to kill. Plus how is he gonna explain that he's being controlled to do it he sounds insane but oh no Glitchtrap will kill the cops too so they don't get arrested 

If Glitchtrap is to be responsible why would William still want to be around him? Or really have anything to do with him? Every gacha video I've ever seem they're like the best pf friends or barely interact.

Let's  not forget that Glitchtrap and William are the same person really. Plus it'd be impossible for both of them to be existing at the same time. That would be like saying Circus Baby and Scrap Baby  are existing at the same time.