The Aftons special powers

The Aftons don't  really  have powers like how does Ennard slow the rotting process? That isn't excused by au or 'gacha logic'. I don't know about you but I would be terrified if someone could read my mind, and control my body anytime they wanted like I am their marionette. Or even entering/leaving my body through my mouth or stomach anytime desired.

If Chris can seriously control Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear then why do they even terrorize him. They're literally like his personal pokemon his bitches whatever you want to define it. Why is he even associating with them? Fredbear bit him and sent Christopher to the hospital with not only a serious head injury but was in a coma after. Why are the two acting like his guardians? I thought they led the nightmare gang? Actually wait where even is the other nightmares, did they just go poof and leave the kid alone ??? Move out and make a new life for themselves?? When did Christopher own a plush of Nightmare???

 Why are the two acting like his guardians? I thought they led the nightmare gang? Actually wait where even is the other nightmares, did they just go poof and leave the kid alone ??? Move out and make  a new life for themselves?? When  did Christo...

Elizabeth doesn't seem to really have any power other than she shifts into Circus Baby, sings and is annoying as hell of a character in these. I don't get why she even needs to go get ice cream when she can't eat anyway. As well as you know Circus Baby has an ice cream dispenser in her stomach. 
Mrs Afton I don't see her as Ballora, but much like Elizabeth she doesn't really do anything that special just behaves like a regular human and dances around blindly.

William he doesn't have crazy abilities but  he can call his bitch/pokemon named Glitchtrap  and orders him to do things or invite him to kill  people. William also can somehow still feel pain and trigger the spring locks and go absolutely  psycho.

 William also can somehow still feel pain and trigger the spring locks and go absolutely  psycho