What if Evan is the vengeful kid?

I know this sounds really stupid and everyone is going to start    screaming "Cassidy is the vengeful spirit!!!" Despite its never been confirmed she's the vengeful kid or really anyone its just speculation and strong belief.

1. What makes Cassidy so special out of the 6?
She's not the only vengeful spirit who is hellbent on making their killer suffer, the others are too.  She didn't die by Fredbear or in any way stuffed inside him.
What makes me say this?  Fnaf2 Give gifts give life minigame she wasn't stuffed or any of the 4 kids on the screen had a Yellow bear head/mask on them. Only after they have the masks on   does Golden Freddy jump-scare and end it.

2. According to the Stitchraith story Andrew simply attached himself onto Stitch while Jake was alone originally inside it. Well neither really were stuffed inside Stitch they both attached themselves onto it, Jake was just there first.  In the stitchwraith Story Jake fully avoids moving on and fighting it as he wanted to remain by Andrew who was still hurting.  Plus the spirits are capable of soul splitting so what says one of the other spirits  couldn't have split themselves into Golden Freddy?  Stitch-wraith alluded that were was more than the two spirits inside. In fnaf ar Golden Freddy has three mechanics in his  cpu while everyone else only has one.

3. Ucn, Fnaf4, and Its me
What if Evan blamed his father for his death? Blamed William because William didn't  save him, from getting his  head crushed/dying, despite  either being in the diner or at Jrs. Evan likely witnessed the mci getting killed and his father's cruel actions but was powerless to do anything.  Explaining why Mangle says "He's here and always watching." and Chica stating "I have seen him the one you shouldn't have killed!"

4.  If Evan did go through a coma and all and William pulled the plug he really is killing him. Honestly from the story called "He told me everything" in Fazbear Fright #6 makes me further believe Evan was feeding info to not only Cassidy but the other spirits igniting rage and the birth of the shadows. Jake guides and tells Andrew everything he sees. Golden Freddy legit is seen as superior or something because in Silver Eyes as soon as he shows up the others stop dead in their tracks and are more friendly later on. 

5. Evan and Michael
When Mike was a teen he seemed pretty careless how his brother felt and treated him awfully. As he grows up after his brother's death he seems to want to atone for what he had done and stop his father.

6. Evan may have been extremely emotional, shy, and reclusive in life, what says he didn't change in death? The mci and Charlie certainly did and are hostile as hell to adults.

7. Evan was the only character we saw speaking in white in fnaf4. Which Golden Freddy does the same thing. The its Me I feel that's Evan saying that after spent hiding out for so  long and reminding all those who enter Freddy. He's  present and is active around the others. Speaking of names the Aftons are named with  religious meaning.  Evan means Youth or young warrior which would fit him if he is to be the vengeful kid.

8. Another detail I noticed when it comes to the shadows.

The shadows were created from incidents being the animal that caused it. Both shadows aren't possessed by anyone and only linger to feed on remnant/negative feelings. Its quite strange that Shadow Bonnie doesn't really have a nightmare like form or referred as one in the files like Shadow Freddy who = Nightmare.

9. DD/XOR  fnaf6 graves, and Shadow Bonnie in ucn

I feel DD and XOR were made by Evan in what he pictured as Charlie & Cassidy.  As Cassidy does have a d in her name. While Charlie's full name has o and r in it. As well as the color palette of the two characters and what they do.  Charlie gave life and got the others to attack or aid her in need. While Golden Freddy seems to be like a hidden leader who mostly observes what goes on and jumps out if things start to look rough or intense struggle. 

I feel in a way Shadow Bonnie being in ucn is likely Evan's idea of the mci or him reminding himself of a promise he made to them or said he would do. Or just in general to make it seem like he's not alone.  It would make sense why Golden Freddy looks really sad when he gets defeated in fnaf ar.

Another thing is the graves in fnaf6 there's 6 graves in the ending, Charlie's is definitely the one at the top of the hill, I feel the 5th hidden grave beside Jeremy's  is Cassidy's since the graves seem to only represent William's victims.

  What do you guys think about this?