44. It's not gonna surpise me

We have William being justified for killing in gacha universe because it "was all Glitchtrap." Liz and Clara didn't kill guards or hung them on stage like decorations that was Ennard, it never happened, they were controlled.

So like i'm not going to be surprised if they change "Terrance" to being the Foxy bully and is one responsible for CC's/Norman's death/ being shoved in Fredbear not Michael. Then Mike pushes Terrance to committing suicide after because of it.
But mostly the excuse is Mike's friends made him do it despite Mike is literally encouraging his friends to aid him and shove CC into Fredbear. Nowhere in the dialogue does it show any of the three telling Mike to what they did or manipulate him in any way. Then again I'm pretty CC would be even madder the fact Mike chose his friends over his own little brother's life.

Like I don't see why it's difficult to accept what a character has done. There's no reason to justify it or put the blame on another character that wasn't around during that timeline. Plus CC/Norman honestly has every right to not forgive Mike and wish harm/ill on him.

Imagine having a sibling who has treated you like shit your whole life, tormented you, scared you, locked in your room + other rooms, mock you, take their anger out on you, gang up on you with their friends, drag you in a diner despite you begging, shove you into a bear's jaw, your head being crushed as you desperately fight for your life, then your sibling and their pals are laughing the whole time and at your death.
I wouldn't forgive them either or even want to have a reunion with them.