32. Aftons going to school

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for them to go to school. As they're dead they can't age and would just repeat the same grade over and over. Plus its been over 30 years since any of them had contact with the world. So they're going to be pretty awkward.

If people seriously heard you talking about not telling anyone or making it obvious that you're dead they're going to tell everyone. Plus they wouldn't all be in the same school as they're all in different grades. Michael is in 8th-High School, Norman is in third-fifth grade, Elizabeth is in kindergarten.  So that puts them in three different schools.

I'm not sorry about this but if you were in a class and your shirt turned blood red as a robot/endoskeleton crawls out of you. They're going to freak  out and run to the phone. Or better yet take their phones take pics and send it on social media which would cause a hunt.

Liz makes a really poor choice if she or "Chris" get bullied she shifts into Circus Baby screaming. Like dude did the teacher not see that, why is the teacher leaving the kids alone for?  Does the school seriously not question how usually "Chris" has wings and a halo, like no other kid has that.

Mostly we don't really see other kids in these giving an idea that the school only opens when the Aftons have to go. Sometimes William or "Clara" signs the other up as a teacher when they're all only doing it for one day. They also basically can beat the shit out,  or make another kid cry and the only punishment they get is a detention? Or if a kid bully's them they just knock that kid out snd leave them on the ground as they run away nobody sees it.

I seriously can't stand the way schools are portrayed in these they're not accurate at all and the teacher is typically one of the parents, the creator, or a lazy oc.  The halls should not be bare at all.