Chapter 42

.....A Few Days Later.....

It has been a few days since the world knew about our relationship and the number of people who wait outside the building has decreased.

It's very hard to get to work due to the amount of people following me everywhere.

I got changed and I was about to leave until I spot a letter on the floor with my name on it.

It seems whoever sent me the letter just slipped it under my door.

I opened it and I was left in shock and in fear.

'I warned you yet you didn't listen. I am coming after you and your family. I have eyes and ears everywhere. Be prepared."

P.S. Don't show this letter to anyone or else...

Yours Truly
-N

It took me a few minutes before I got to come back to my senses. I hide the letter in my night table.

It's probably just some prank, right?

I have no time to think of all of this now. I have to get to work.

Ever since the papparazzi surrounded the building I had to leave earlier or I might end up being late for work.

Alex would ask how I'm doing and about the current situation here.

I grab my things and take the elevator going down to my car.

The moment I open the doors the flashes wouldn't end until I was out of their camera sight.

I exit and I am immeadietly surrounded with all of them.

'How did you and Prince Alexander meet?'

'Are you going to Othilia anytime soon?'

'How long have you both been together?'

Those are just a few of the good questions I get asked each time I step out of my appartment.

All I do is I smile and ignore them as I walk to my car holding my things as tempting as it is to talk back to some of their rude comments I remind myself to not cause a scene that could ruin not only my image but as well as Alex, Victoria and Edward.

Ever since they knew about Alex and I people would start to ask for me to be their architect just so they could meet the possible future queen of Othilia.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

Finally I am heading back home after what felt like days with the amount of work I needed to accomplish.

I gather my things and start to walk out when I hear Margaret.

"Amelia! Amelia!" She says as she runs towards me. After work hours she calls me by my first name.

"Yeah?" I say as she catches her breath.

"Want to go out tonight? I am exhausted and I need a drink" she says as I laugh and we start to walk while talking to each other.

While we were walking we both decided to just have a girls night in my appartment.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

After walking through the amount of papparazzi at the entrance we made it through and we are currently in the hallway that leads to my appartment.

I grab my keys from my bag and I open the door. I turn on the light with Margaret following behind me.

I walk further inside until I spot Alec standing in the living room.

I gasp in surprise as I run towards him and we hug each other.

After a few seconds we pull apart and he kisses my lips before we both pull apart.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I look at him.

"I wanted to surprise you. I know you've been stressed out lately because of all the papparazzi" he says with a smile as he looks at me and pecks my lips.

"How did you get pass all of them?"

"Well, I called the manager of the building and he let me pass through the back so no one see's me" he says bit before either of us get to speak we hear someone clear their throat.

I turn around and rember that Margaret is with me.

"Sorry, I forgot" I say as I gave her a sheepish smile and she turns to Alex.

"Good to know you made it on time" she says to Alex who nods and thanks her.

"What am I missing out on?" I ask as I look at them both.

"Margaret kept you slightly distracted so you would get home a few minutes later than usual" Alex says as I check the time and he is right.

"Anyways, I need a drink now" Margaret says as we all laugh.

I walk towards the kitchen to grab the wine glasses while Alex gets the wine.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

Margaret and I are seated on the couch with wine glasses on our hands as we talk while Alex cooks dinner.

After a few more minutes Alex finally calls us for dinner as we all sit down. Me beside Alex and Margaret across me

We have our dinner with a few conversations and laughter.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

Dinner was amazing. Margaret and I voluntered to do the dishes since Alex had to make a quick call to Othilia.

We started cleaning in silence until we heard the bedroom door close.

We kept on talking until we finished cleaning everything that we used.

After cleaning we just talked on the couch with our wine and ice cream.

.....A Few Hours Later.....

We realize that it is already 2am because Alex came out of the room asking what time we were planning to end.

"I'll ask Jason to bring you home" Alex says to Margaret who just nods.

Alex leaves for a while and comes back announcing that Jason has arrived at the exact time we hear a knock on the door.

We say goodbye to each other as she exits the appartment and I stand up and I feel the floor moving.

"Easy, love" Alex says as he holds me.

"I'll just bring this there" I say as I start to walk when I slightly lean to one side as I walk.

"I'll do it, you go to bed, you drank too much" he says grabing the glasses from me as I walk towards the room.

I lay on the bed and sleep overcomes me immeadietly.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1057

Hope you liked it.