Chapter 55

.....A Few Days Later.....

Today I finally get to return home. I am fixing myself up after Alex told me the press know and they are outside the hospital.

Since people found out they've been sending prayers and get well cards so I decided to thank them all.

Both our families would come and visit and stay with us for a few hours.

Andrew has been arrested and is in prison however they cannot find Natalie. They visited her house but unfotunately she hasn't been home in almost a month already. Neverthless the police are still trying to find her.

I check myself in the mirror once more before exiting the restroom to see Alex waiting for me with my bags.

"Ready?" He asks

"Yup" I say as I intertwined our hands and we exit the hospital room.

On our way out we thank the hospital staff for helping me out.

I exit and I am immediately blinded with thousands of camera lights and people all calling our names.

We approach one of the reporters as she starts to ask us questions.

"Ms. Peterson how are you?" She asks

"I'm great, thank you" I say smiling at the camera which is most probably live.

I focus on everyone before speaking "I would like to thank everyone for all the prayers and well wishes that were given to me. I would like to inform everyone that I am better now and I would just need a few more days of rest because of all of your prayers. Thank you again to all of you"

After I speak Alex leads us to one of the black SUV cars while the reporters are still taking pictures and asking questions. We enter the car as we drive off towards the palace.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

We arrive at the palace and sadly my family had to go back already but they promised to visit soon.

We enter and head to our room and I notice one of our pictures on the bed.

I walk over to it as Alex puts down my bags on the floor. I look at the picture and notice it is one of our pictures during one of our dates.

"What's this doing here?" I ask

"I was desperate to see you and that was the only way I could...Oh by the way Sophia and Maddie plan to come over" he says

"When?" I ask with excitement to see my best friends after almost a month.

We last saw each other the day I was moving to Othilia and it lead to the three of us all crying in the airport so I am really excited to see them after so long.

"Tomorrow" he says as I nod but then we get interrupted by a knock on the door.

Alex walks over to the door as the person speaks and I walk over to them.

"Your Highness, Ms. Peterson, I'm sorry for disturbing but their majesties request both of your presence in the dining hall"  David says as I nod

"We'll be there shortly" Alex says as David nods and starts to leave as Alex closes the door.

We both grab our phones and we exit our room and start to walk through the endless hallways of the palace towards the dining hall.

We enter and spot both Victoria and Edward seated as we take a seat and our lunch is brought in.

"Amelia, It's good to have you back" Victoria says with a smile.

"Thank you, It's good to be back" I say with a smile as well as we all start to eat with a bit of conversation.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

When we were finally done we all decided to go and have a walk in the garden.

Victoria and Edward lead the way with Alex snd I trailing behind them.

"It's a lovely say today isn't it?" Victoria says starting conversation as we all agree with her.

We continue to walk around for a few more minutes before Liam approaches.

"Excuse me, your majesties and your highness but you have a meeting" Liam says as both Edward and Alex nod.

"We'll be there in a while" Edward says and Liam nods and walks away.

"You'll be good here?" Alex asks me

"Oh Alex we'll be together don't worry she'll be fine with me" Victoria says as Alex nods.

"Remember no going out yet" Alex says before he and Edward start to walk off to their meeting.

"Shall we continue?" Victoria asks and I nod as we start to continue our walk through the gardens.

"I heard your friens are coming tomorrow?" Victoria asks while we're walking around.

"Yes, Alex informed me when we returnrd here"

"Are you excited?" She asks

"Yes, I haven't seen them in almost a month and for us that's very long" I say as she nods.

We continue to stroll around the garfen for a few more minutes and then we decided to enter back to the castle and go to the library to find some bools to read.

After a few hours in the library both Alex and Edward finally returned. Alex and I excused ourselves as we went to our room to just lay down and chill eventually it lead to us falling asleep and being late for dinner.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 925

Next chapter will aready be the epilogue although I plan on making a sequel. I'll make sure to announce it here once I have it published.

Hope you liked it.