Chapter 53

-----Alex' POV-----

"Son perhaps it's best if you leave it to them to go and rescue her" father says

"No, I am going to go with them" I say

Currently we are in his office with my mother while I tell them about me going with the security team.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

After I told them about my call with Amelia. I made my way to the security room where we started planning.

After some time we finally finished and geared up with a bunch of guns and other things.

"Your Highness you will be going with them for your safety" Allison says gesturing to a nearby group with four men standing close to each other.

"Fine" I say and we all start to jead towards the vehicles.

I already informed my parents and said goodbye before heading to the entrance.

On my way to the main entrance I spot Amelia's family waiting for me.

Amelia's family wanted to come and help save her but it was requested that they stay within the palace walls for everyones safety.

"Please, find my daughter" Elizabeth says with tears as James comforts her.

"I'll do all I can to get her back" I say and she nods.

I walk towards the entrance and enter one of the cars we will be using.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

We start to approach some kind of warehouse.

We already called for the cops and some are ahead and some are right behind us.

We decided to park a few meters away and to walk towards the warehouse.

The warehouse is surrounded with a bunch of guards.

We shoot one guard and it makes the others turn towards our direction and we start firing at each other.

After we finally shot them all we start to rush towards the inside of the warehouse in silence in case there are more people inside.

-----Amelia's POV-----

I wake up on the floor and notice that Andrew already left.

I slowly get up and lay on the bed.

After a few minutes the door opens and Andrew enters.

"Get up" he says as I just stare at him and he grabs my hair and drags me off the bed which makes me stand up.

"Because of your call we will be leaving now to ensure that they don't find us" he says but then we hear gun shot sounds outside.

A man enters through the door and speaks to Andrew "Boss, we're surrounded"

Andrew grabs me by my arm and starts to drag me out of the room and I find myself in a warehouse.

We continue to walk but then stop when cops start to enter and aim their guns towards Andrew.

I spot Alex and he spots me and I just want to run into his arms. I've missed him so much since I got kidnapped.

"Release her" Alex says and Andrew starts to laugh like the idiot he is.

"That's not happening" he says and then brings out a gun from his pocket and aims it at me as he hds me in place.

I feel myself trembling in fear as the gun is pressed on my head.

"Unless" Andrew says with a smirk.

"You pay me $1,000,000 in exchange for her and no one can come after me and arrest me" He says

"Deal" Alex says and a woman walks up with a black bag and opens it to reveal stacks of money.

Andrew nods and release me and I start to run towards Alex.

"Amelia!" he calls and runs towards me as I turn around but it's too late.

I feel the bullet make contact with my skin and I slightly stumble as I continue to walk towards Alex.

*Please note that I have no medical experience and I just got the information from the internet*

-----Alex' POV-----

I watch as Andrew aims at Amelia. I call her as I try to rush to her but it's too late he releases the trigger and I watch as she slightly stumbles and walks towards me and I rush to her and convince her to lay down.

I push her down light with her head on my lap and my arms around her.

She has a pained expression on her face as she tries to get up.

"Alex" she says as I look at her for a moment.

"Just stay still first" I tell her and I look around for Allison and I notice that they were finally able to arrest Andrew.

"Allison!" I call to her and she rushes over to the both of us.

"Your Highness, the paramedics are on their way" she says as I nod

"Ms. Peterson I am going to have to apply pressure on your wound to prevent more blood loss" Allison says as she slightly nods.

She holds my hands tighter as she feels the pain while Allison continues to put pressure on her wound.

We hear the sound of ambulances outside the building and the paramedics start to enter and they transfer Amelia to a stretcher and we enter the ambulance.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

We finally made it to the hospital. We both exit and she is immedietly brought into one of the rooms for surgery.

I try to get in but the nurses stop me from entering.

"I demand to be let in" I say as I continue to try and push my way.

"I'm sorry your highness but we can't allow anyone else inside. You may wait in the waiting area and we'll come and get you after the surgery"

"I am going in there now" I say as I try once more to enter.

"Your Highness" I turn around and see Allison behind me "may I spesk to you in private?"

I look once more at the door and the nurses before turning back to her and nodding as I walk towards her.

"Your Highness the press know and they are surrounding the hospital, I have everyone stationed around but I'm not sure how safe it is especially with the people outside increasing. I suggest we have her transfered to another hospital where we can ensure extra security precautions"

"We'll see to that once their done with the surgery and if the doctor permits her to be transfered" I say as she nods.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1068

Hope you liked it.