Chapter 3

After we left the palace we decided to explore the kingdom. We ended up just walking around the streets of Othillia when we reached a park.

We decided to get some ice cream, I chose Strawberry, while Maddie chose Chocolate and Sophia chose Mint chocolate chip.

After we all received our ice cream we sat on a picnic bench. We sat there while Maddie and Sophia started talking about their thoughts so far about the kingdom.

I continued looking around while slightly listening to them until I received a message on my phone. When I opened it I was surprised to see who it was...

'Hey hope I am not disturbing you. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow morning?' - Alex

Seeing his message made my heart flutter for some reason and I ended up smiling at the message which did not go unnoticed by Sophia and Maddie.

"Who is that?" Maddie asks while trying to look at my phone.

"Some friend" I reply

"I don't think so" Sophia says while she eyes Maddie and the next thing I know Maddie reached out and grabbed my phone which wasn't so hard since she was right beside me. They both stand up and look at it together and I watch as their eyes widen.

"Wait! Alex as in Prince Alexander?!?" Sophia asks nearly shouting while I look around to see if anyone heard her.

"Yes, now quiet down, I don't need the whole world knowing" I reply as I grab my phone back from them.

The next thing I know is they are squealing which caused some stares from other people and all I can give them is an apologetic smile.

"When did he get your number?" Maddie asks

"After lunch, on our way out" I say as I take a bite of my ice cream.

"Amelia, listen to me. You have to go" Maddie says, looking straight at me.

"What? Don't we have any plans?" I ask as I look at Sophia as well.

"Screw our plans. You have to go, this is your chance to find your true love!" Sophia says as she squeals once more with excitement.

"We came here for a vacation not for me to find someone. I won't leave you hanging for some guy" I explain

"We don't even have any plans and you won't be leaving us, you will be doing us a huge favor if you go and meet him" Maddie says while Sophie eagerly nods beside her.

"You both don't have any plans of stopping, do you?" I ask as they both shook their heads 'no'.

"Nope" they both say with huge smiles on their faces.

"Alright, fine, I will go" I say it like I was forced but truth be told, I slightly wanted to go as well.

"Yay! We are going to go shopping" Sophia says as she stands up.

"Alright but let me reply first" I say and I send a quick message to him.

'Sure, I'd love to' - Amelia

I didn't have to wait long for another reply.

'I will pick you up at 8 if that's no trouble with you?' - Alex

'Sure, is there any dress code?' - Amelia

'No, just wear anything you want' - Alex

'Alright, see you tomorrow' - Amelia

After I messaged Alex we walked back to the car then started driving. We make our way to some shops nearby and I find something to wear for tomorrow.