Chapter 21

I woke up in Alex' arms and to see him awake and looking back at me.

"What time is it?" I ask as I close my eyes

"6:30" he says as he moves my hair to look at me.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes, but I will visit you again soon or you can visit me when you have time off work" he says as he starts to get up "Why don't you sleep some more while I get ready"

"I rather do something productive than to just sleep"

"Alright, I will be leaving at 9:00, are you coming?"

"Yeah" I say as he nods and makes his way to the bathroom to get ready.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

The bathroom door opens with Alex coming out while I am still on the bed and that's when I noticed how long I was on my phone.

"That's what you call being productive?"

"Yes?" But my answer became more of a question instead of an answer "okay, I got distracted and loss track of time"

He sits and chuckles as he sits on the bed while putting on his shoes.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom to change and get ready for the day.

.....A Few Minutes Later.....

I just finished taking a shower and when I got back to the room Alex wasn't there anymore.

I go out of the room and spot him cooking in the kitchen.

I sneak up to him from behind and hug him suddenly.

He jumps a bit until he realizes that it was me behind him.

"I don't want you to go" I tell him while he continues to cook.

"I also don't want to go, I just want to stay here with you" he says as he moves us with both of us looking at each other.

We continue to talk through out the rest of the morning until it was time to leave for the airport.

Jason brought Alex' stuff already to the car while I wait for Alex who is in the middle of a phone call.

After his phone call he approaches me and as I look into his eyes I can tell he doesn't want to go but he has no choice, it's his duty and as the saying goes its always duty before desire.

"Where's Jason?" He asks

"He already brought your things to the car" I say as he nods.

"How will you get back?"

"I can take a cab"

"How about we take your car and Jason will follow us to the airport?"

"I'm fine with that"

He nods as he grabs my car keys which were on the countertop.

"Let's go" he says while grabbing my hand but I stop him "What?"

"Hand over the keys so I can drive"

"There is no need for that, I will drive"

"You haven't even driven here"

"So?"

"I am still to young to be in a car crush and get accuses of attempted murder or something" I tell him

"We'll be fine"

"I am not moving until you hand over the keys"

"If you can get it, you can drive, if you can't I will drive" he says with a smirk on his face.

I agree and long story short he held on to the keys very high when I couldn't reach anymore I caved in and told him that he can drive on the way.

.....One Hour Later.....

We made it to the airport and the one hour travel felt like five minutes only. We were talking the whole time until we reached the airport.

Jason was following right behind us with the black SUV while Alex was leading the way to the airport.

We are still in the car spending the last few minutes we have before he has to board.

"I will miss you" he says as we both hug each other as I cry while he rubs my back to calm me down.

"Me too" I say inbetween my cries.

"Don't worry I will call you everyday alright?" He says while looking at me.

I nod as we both sit in silence for a few seconds.

"I will come and visit you as much as I can" he says

"I will do the same as well" I say as I look into his eyes.

"I love you" I say

"I love you more" he says

"No, we both love each other most" I say as he chuckles and kisses me.

After we pull apart he checks the time on his watch amd sighs.

"I have to go already" he says with a saddned expression on his face.

He cups my face as he speaks "I love you alright don't forget that"

I nod as I cry even more "I love you too"

We both get out of the car as we hug and kiss once more as he wipes my tears "Call me when you land" I tell him

"I will" he says as he walks inside with Jason right behind him and waves at me as I do the same.

I watch him as long as I can until I can barely see him with all the people entering and exiting as well.

I get in the car and just stare for a few seconds. The past month has been one of the best times for me.

I met Alex and we both fell in love with one another.

I look back and he is gone probably heading towards the plane already.

A sob escapes me once more and I compose myself and start to make my way out of the airport and start to head home.

It starts to rain on my way back home. Seems like my emotions are the same as the weather.

I play music and I feel like I am in a movie as I watch the busy city pass by me, the only difference is that I am driving instead of sitting at the back of a car.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1017

Hope you liked it.