Chapter 52

.....The Next Day.....

-----Alex' POV-----

Amelia's family already arrived the other day and they are all very worried as well for Amelia.

Whoever took her hasn't called or demanded for anything and it makes me think that perhaps that person wants Amelia and not money or anything else.

The press already know everything about her disapearance after my father released a statement.

Everyday I search around Othilia with her father and Aaron to see if there are any clues we missed out on or if we could find her somewhere but then we always return back to the palace with nothing. Her mother and Abby wanted to join but it was advised they do not for their safety.

It's already night and another day has passed without her here. We are in the sitting room hoping to get any information from the security team.

Everynight we would wait for any news from the security team and so far the security team were able to track down a certain route already but it's still not enough to know where they went.

After getting the report we all decided to retire for the night.

-----Amelia's POV-----

Most of the day I spend just staring at the door waiting for someone to open and enter.

I decide to walk around the room as my form of exercise while I have nothing to do.

I notice something underneath the bed and I decide to walk towards it.

I grab it and to my surprise its a phone.

It must've slipped out of Andrew's pocket when he beat me.

I take a quick look around me before I decide to open the phone and to my luck there is no password.

I immeadietly dial Alex' number which I have memorized.

I wait after about three rings he finally picks up the phone.

"Hello?" He says and I can tell that he was asleep.

"Alex" I say

"Amelia? Where are you? Are you alright?" He says and I hear him get up from probably the bed.

"I'm alright but I don't know where I am but I can't stay long Andrew might come in anytime" I say

"Andrew? Your ex?" He asks

"Yes and Natalie's also here"

Before he gets to say anything else I hear him talk to someone.

"She's on the line now" I hear him say

"Love, can you stay on the line for a while so Allison the head of security can track your location"

"Okay, but there's one more thing" I say as I check the door to make sure no one is inside and can hear me.

"What is it?"

"In a few days time Andrew wants me to marry him but not here in Othilia"

"Do you know where?" He asks

"No, he just said we'll be leaving Othilia soon" I say

"Don't worry we'll find you, alright?"

Before I even get to reply I feel my hair being pulled harshly which makes me shout in pain and the phone drop out of my hands.

"Love?" I hear Alex say but before I get to reply Andrew slaps me across the face and ends the call.

"You did the wrong thing Amelia" he says and he beats me once more and I slowly lose consciousness on the floor.

-----Alex' POV-----

I hear my phone ringing and I pick it up and notice it's an unknown number. I decide to answer the call while I lay in bed.

"Hello?" I say

"Alex" She says

Hearing her voice made me get up immeadietly before I question her "Amelia? Where are you? Are you alright?"

"I'm alright but I don't know where I am but I can't stay long Andrew might come in anytime" she says

"Andrew? Your ex?" I ask as I leave the room and rush through the palace halls

"Yes and Natalie's also here" she says as I enter the security room.

Shit! Natalie could do anything to her.

"Allison, I have Amelia on the line" I say and she rushes over to me.

"What did she say?" Allison asks as we enter a seperate room.

"She doesn't know where she is but Andrew her ex and Natalie my ex are with her" I say

"Are you still talking to her?" She asks

"She's on the line now" I say as she nods and puts my phone on speaker.

"Love, can you stay on the line for a while so Allison the head of security can track your location" I say

"Okay, but there's one more thing" she says while Allison starts to track her.

"What is it?" I ask

"In a few days time Andrew wants me to marry him but not here in Othilia" she says and I can feel my blood boiling at the thought of him marrying her.

"Do you know where?" I ask trying to calm myself down.

"No, he just said we'll be leaving Othilia soon" she says and I clench my fists together.

"Don't worry we'll find you, alright?" I say but before she gets to reply I hear the phone fall and I flinch as I hear her shout in pain.

"Love?" I call out to her and then I hear a slap and the line ends.

I look at Allison and were both left in shock and in silence.

"Did you get her location?" I ask as she nods.

"I will have my team get to her right now" Allison says and starts to walk towards the door.

"I'm coming" I say getting up and walking towards the door as well.

"No, you can't, it's for your safety and I cannot risk the heir to the throne out there, we don't know what to expect"

"I don't care about that, I am going and if I need to get the king to tell you then I will do so"

"It involves the heir to the throne's safety, I am pretty sure we both know he will agree with me"

"Well I don't care I am your future king and I demand you take me with you and your team to go and save her" I say and she just stares at me for a few seconds until she sighs and agrees.

Please be alright Amelia.

Author's Note:

Word Count: 1054

Hope you liked it.