15.

you decided to stop by at a cafe before heading home.

"i should've shown up that day when i volunteered to be the manager. i let my feelings get the best of me. how stupid of me.. i was the selfish one. not him. he was right, he was just looking out for me. tozen is attractive, he uses his looks to manipulate people including me." you thought.

as you walk by a park, you remember all the things tozen said to you.

- "jesus, you're so fucking useless."

- "you're nothing without me."

- "she's just a friend, y/n."

- "you're so loud. it's annoying."

- "leave me alone, i'm on the phone with my... erm... teammate."

- "you can't do anything right, can you?"

"does he even mean it when he says he loves me..? he's cheating on me. and i can't leave him or else he'll get mad at me. it's all my fault our relationship ended up like this.."

you also remember the good parts, meaning the beginning of your relationship.

- "you're so lovely, y/n."

- "i got you flowers! just for a surprise."

- "i'll always be here for you!"

- "you're the best."

- "i'm so glad i can call you my girlfriend."

- "we can go out for multiple dates! just for you!"

you arrive infront of the cafe with your school bag in hand. your skirt gently flows with the wind. you enter without thinking and you immediately go up to the counter and order a drink.

"can i get a hot coffee with sugar and cream in it please?" you ask.

"of course, will that be all for today?" the cashier asks.

"yes please."

"that'll be 1.99." they say.

you open your school bag to search for your wallet. you grab it and hand the cashier the needed amount of money to pay for your order.

"thank you so much! here is your receipt and we will be calling your number when it's ready!" they smile.

"thank you!"

you turn around and look for a table to sit and wait at. you go to a table close to a window. there's a couple sitting there. you look at their faces for a second.

"he looks familiar?" you think.

you look back at him to see that it was suna with a girl sitting in front him.

"suna?" you ask.

"suna, who's she?" the girl asks.

"oh- um- she's just uh, a frie- a classmate." suna stutters. "what's up.. y/n?"

"what are you doing here?" you ask him.

"nothing. obviously just grabbing a bite. what about you? where's that guy of yours?" he asks.

"he's.. back home. i'm just gonna.. go sit down now. nice catching up with you." you say.

"see you."

you turn away and walk to a two seater table. you sit down and set your school bag to the side as you grab your phone out of it.

"number 18! hot coffee with sugar and cream!" an employee says.

"oh, that's me." you tell them.

you grabbed your school bag and walked over the counter to grab your hot coffee.