35.

suna's pov:

8:17am

i woke up next to my favorite girl ever. i smile, seeing her drool go down her chin. i sat up and gave her a forehead kiss then got up to get ready.

jesus, my head hurts. probably just the beating i got from yumena. i feel so shitty.

all of a sudden, i heard some banging on the door. i put a shirt on and looked out the peephole. the people outside our door was atsumu and aran. i opened it to see what they wanted.

"good morn-"

they interrupted me and barged right in then sat down on our bed.

"oh- what is it now?" i asked.

"so how the fuck are we gonna tell coach kurosu that you got beat up while we were at a party last night?" aran asked.

"we don't." i said.

"then how are you gonna get away with all the bruises on your face?"

"make up...?"

"we can't."

"why not?"

"because he's calling all of us for a meeting down stairs right now."

"oh shit-"

"yeah, so we better find a solution right now."

"i got it." i stared.

"you sure?"

"yeah, just give me about 10 minutes."

"alright, we'll see you at breakfast." aran said, standing up from the bed and walking closer to the exit.

"and wake up y/n!" atsumu added, following him shortly after.

"will do." i told them, slightly pushing them out of our hotel room. after they left, i tapped on y/n, waking her up.

"hm?" she mumbled.

so fucking cuuuuuute.

"good morning, ugly. coach is calling a meeting at breakfast." i smiled, stroking her hair.

"ugly? all of a sudden you call me ugly? what happened to 'princess?" she grunted while she grabbed her phone off the night stand.

"nothing. let's go. you don't have to dress up." i said, turning and walking towards the door.

"so i can go there without any pants?" she smirked.

i froze. i turned towards y/n quickly and pressed my lips together, "don't you act smart."

she laughed. her laugh is so contagious. i made her laugh.

"i was kidding." she smiled. "you okay?"

"i'm fine."

"good." she mumbled, grabbing her wrinkled pajamas from the chair.

i'm gonna fucking die i love her so much.. i just realized it's been a long time since we fucked.