39.

goodbye, suna rintarou.

-

"y/n.."

"y/n."

"y/n! wake up!"

you jump out of surprise, waking up.

"why are you crying? you must've had a really bad dream.. huh?"

"suna..?" you mumbled.

you look up and it was suna, staring at you with a confused look. he turned the night stand lamp on, getting up from the bed.

"what's wrong?" suna asked. you got up with him and hugged him tightly from behind. "oh, this is nice." he laughs.

his warm body welcomed you. you feel and touch his body, checking if you're still dreaming.

"woah.." suna whispered. "not now, i should take care of you first."

"i love you." you mumble.

"huh? are you still dreaming?" he asked.

"i'm serious. i really, really love you."

he placed his hand on your arms, gently rubbing his thumb on your skin.

"i love you too. now hang on, i'm gonna get you some water."

"can i come with you?.."

"really? wow. the dream must've been really bad."

"it was. it was so bad. i don't wanna talk about it." you said, sniffling and wiping your tears away. you let go of suna and he stood up, holding your hand and helping you get up from the bed. you look around, and saw that you were both sleeping in his room. the paramedics weren't there, everybody was asleep. he held your hand softly while he walked towards the stairs that lead to the first floor.

"you should eat too." suna whispered as you both walked into the kitchen. he switched the lights on, allowing you to see his defined abs and his black shorts.

"i thought we were still in the car.. and what time is it..?"

"it's... 4:17am. you were pretty tired. you even skipped dinner. i had to change you and everything. here, i'll prepare it for you."

a few minutes later, you were eating some left over teriyaki chicken from earlier.

"mom spoke to your mom, saying that you'll be sleeping here." suna said.

"what did my mom say?" you ask, taking a bite of the teriyaki right after.

"well, since it's my mom, your mom agreed. she said that she doesn't want you driving by yourself for twelve hours."

"oh.." you mumble.

"i have some news."

"hm? what is it?"

"i'm moving into my own place!"

"you are?"

"if you wanna move in, you can always tell me. that way, you don't have to move schoo-"

"yes! i'll take up on that offer!" you smile.

"really?!" he asked, his face lighting up.

"yes."

"awesome! i'm moving in next week, so you have to let your parents know asap."

"yeah, got it."

"do you mind sharing a bed?"

"i don't mind. we've been sharing a bed for how long now?"

"but it's different.. because you're gonna be living with just me."