5.

you grabbed your things and exited suna's car that was parked infront of his house.

"see, that's the thing with you." suna said.

"what?" you asked.

"you're like a maid. you listen to what everybody tells you to do. plus you look like you would do that type of shit." suna laughed.

"i am not a maid!" you said.

"yeah sure. whatever makes you feel better i guess."

"is being nice a bad thing?"

"no, i'm just saying you're too soft. atsumu likes the opposite of girls like you. that's why his new one, is better than you." suna said, unlocking his door.

"wow."

"i'm here to help, trust me, i can help you get atsumu back. which is why you can't tell anybody about what we do at my house. got it?"

"what do you mean?"

"whatever. i'll explain in my room. you know the drill, walk in, ignore my siblings, and go into my room. you remember right?"

"yeah.. i remember. but i am not ignoring your siblings. that's rude."

"yeah yeah whatever just go in." suna said, opening the door for you.

you walk in and was greeted by his siblings again.

his older sister was the only one who didn't greet you.

suna walks in to his brother talking to you.

"suna! you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend!" he said.

"and you didn't tell me you have an older brother!" you turn to him.

"because, one, i don't care, two, she isn't my girlfriend. why would i have her out of all my other choices? whatever, see you." suna told them, grabbing your wrist and dragging you to his room.

as you both walk into his room, he pushes you against the wall, shoving both of his hands to the side of your shoulders. "didn't i tell you to ignore them? jesus. you don't listen." suna said in a aggressive tone.

"sorry, i just didn't wanna be rude."

"okay but, you didn't listen to me. i gave you some simple steps and you failed to complete them. you're a dumb fucking bitch. get your shit together if you want atsumu back, god." suna yelled, sliding his right hand onto your neck, rubbing gently.

"i'm sorr-"

"whatever." suna sighs. "let's just- study and get it over with."

suna walked over to his desk and grabbed another seat for himself and sat down. you sat on the desk chair.

"actually, i'll be back." suna said.

"where are you going?" you ask.

"to the bathroom then smoke a blunt. why? wanna come with?"

"t-the bathroom?" you stuttered.

"i mean yeah. hurry and make your decision." suna shrugged his shoulders.

"can you smoke the blunt in here?" you ask him.

"you wanna try it?" suna asks you.

"kinda." you answered.

"okay. there's no going back now. i'll be back." suna said, walking out of his room.

you take a look around his room because you didn't get the chance to last time. you see that he has a mini refrigerator in his room.