38.

MAJOR trigger warning!!

-

narrator's pov:

a few minutes later, he arrived at the lobby, holding his bags. the team and coach were saying their byes. you stand to the side, patiently waiting for suna. atsumu was bawling his eyes out, nobody knew why he was crying so hard.

"rin!! i swear, i'll win this for you bro! you can't go!!" he wailed, gripping onto suna's ankles so he couldn't move.

"tsumu, shut up. you're causing a fucking scene." osamu said, punching his arm.

"alright bro, don't worry, i'll make sure everybody's on their game." aran smiled as he patted suna's back.

"you better." suna told aran.

"feel better, rin." osamu grinned, staring into suna's red eyes. he mouthed, "i'm still high as fuck."

"me too." suna mouthed. "alright guys, looks like i gotta go. y/n's kinda waiting for me."

"we just lost two of the best people in our team!! what now, samu?!?! huh?? HUH??!" atsumu cried.

"oh my,.. be quiet!" kita shushed. "keep him safe, y/n. just for a while."

"of course." you nodded.

"and keep yourself safe." akagi smiled.

"you too." you smile back.

kita bent over and pulled atsumu off suna as he laughs it off. coach put his arms out, wanting a group hug. you all brought yourselves together and began hugging, atsumu being very emotional.

"NOOO!" he bawled.

aran backed away from the hug and leaned in osamu's ear, whispering, "the fuck is up with atsumu all of a sudden?"

"i let him hit my pen." osamu mumbled.

"you have a pen? lemme hit it."

"inside my room, laying on the bed."

"come with me get it after they leave."

everybody let go of suna and stood there, watching you and him walk out the lobby door with all of your belongings. he stared back, seeing that they were all waving bye. you unlock the car with your keys that your mom lended you.

"i can drive.. if you want." suna offered.

"no, it's alright."

"but, you're gonna be driving... seven hours."

he has a point. and i don't really drive.

"it's okay."

you sat down on the driver's seat while he sat in the passenger's. you turned the engine on, buckled your seat belts on and began driving.

"why don't we just switch when we reach a certain point?" suna insisted.

"... okay fine. you can get the aux, i don't mind." you told him.

-

5:23pm

finally arriving to katsumi's apartment, you both decided that it's best for you to sleep at his place while suna rests for a while back at his house. kaori was there too, it was like a sleepover. you knock on the door while holding your bag with your other hand. he opens it with the biggest smile on his face.

katsumi grinned, "y/nnnnnnn!! we missed you so much, wait..." he said, staring at you suspiciously.

"i'll tell you guys about it later." you told him. you peeked to the side of katsumi's body, seeing kaori moving his stiff body in a pattern, holding a remote while he glances at the tv then back to you.