30.

you stared at his smile, and blush deeply. you look away to avoid getting caught.

"whatever. i'm going to sleep." you say.

"do you wanna use my neck pillow?" suna asked.

".. no. i'm okay." you declined.

you leaned your body against the window and closed your eyes. your shoes were almost barely touching his legs. he was wearing a maroon windbreaker with black shorts and black converse on his feet. you were just wearing denim shorts and black old skool vans with a fitted tank top as the shirt. the spring sun flared down with high temperatures such as 96°F. but inside the bus, it was cold and the seats being leather, it would obviously be cold also.

in seconds that felt like minutes, you feel suna's arm wrap around your knees. you open your eyes and stare at him as he looks at you with a small smirk.

"can i do something?" suna asked.

"... do what?" you said.

he moves his arm downwards, his hand being dragged closer to your crotch. you can't help but to react.

"oh?" suna whispered, "what's wrong? hm? are you being a pervert?"

"w-what?" you said. you blush heavily, covering your face with your blanket.

the fuck? we just..

"be quiet. there are other people on this bus. you don't want us to get caught, riiight?" suna whispered as he smirked. "can i see your pretty face?"

you slowly removed the blanket from covering your face as he rubs your inner thigh gently. his slender, long fingers slowly caressed you. it's been quite a time since you both done it. it's different compared to last time. you both stared at each other silently.

... fuck it.

you grab his face and kissed him. he kisses back aggressively, like he's been craving you. he backs up and stares at the front of the bus.

"... coach?" he calls.

you both sat there quietly. most of the boys were sound asleep, while the rest were listening to music with their earphones on. coach was driving with his headphones on, his music being on blast.

"i could hear aran's and kurosu's music from here." suna whispered. "it seems like everybody's busy. but knowing how loud you can be while receiving pleasure, you might wake the others up, like osamu." he smirked.

"shut up.." you said. he leans in again for a deeper, sweeter kiss and you gave him just that. his tongue rubbing against yours sweetly. his hands were undoing your shorts, you lift yourself up a little bit so he could remove them from getting in his way. you sat back down with your underwear as you were both in each other's arms.

stupid brat always gets what he wants. i guess, it's my fault for spoiling him.

seconds later, his thumb was moving in a circular motion, rubbing your clit. his index and middle finger hold your underwear to the side. you bite your tongue, not wanting to say anything.

shit... it feels almost too good.

your hand slides down his body and stops at his crotch. you grab his hard dick from the outside of his shorts, he pants due to how horny he is. you stared at his shorts with his dick imprinted on it.

"teasing me now, huh?" he asked.

"you've been teasing me since the start." you smirk.

"fine. i'll stop." he said. he pats his lap, wanting you to sit on top of his lap. you listened, trying to keep quiet. you both look down, both having the same motives. you move his shorts down, finding out he wasn't wearing underwear. his painfully hard dick was twitching, begging for attention.