2.

"sorry.. he was never like this last year." ginjima apologized.

"no worries.. i'll be going now.." you said.

"see you around!" he said.

you waved bye and walked towards the front of the school.

you see suna get in his car. you pass by and look away.

you have a huge feeling he's looking at you as you walk past his car. he drives away as you turn the other direction.

you hide on the side of the side of the school. you see his car drive away as you check if he's gone.

"whew, now i can walk home." you said to yourself.

you don't live that far from inarizaki high. you walk home everyday with the miya twins. but now, it's different.

as you started walking home, the words atsumu told you echoed in your head repeatedly. you started to think about it again and tears came. you ran home so you could let it all out without anybody hearing you.

------

7:47pm

you arrived home after about 15 minutes after you met suna. you immediately ran to your room and ignored your parents. you grabbed atsumu's hoodie from your closet and jumped on the bed and started bawling your eyes out.

------

november 15, 7:01am

you woke up. it seems like you fell asleep last night.

"i must've been really tired." you said.

you had the sniffles but you had to go to school. it was friday so you wanted to get it over with.

you took a shower and just did your morning routine.

7:52am.

you just arrived at school, at the front doors. suki was waiting for you.

"you made me eat breakfast all by myself." suki sulked.

"sorry, i woke up late i guess." you told her.

"you feeling better?" suki asked.

"mhm."

"are you sure?"

"yep!"

"you know what where is he?" suki asked, dragging you with her as she looks for the twins. "i'm gonna beat atsumu's ass!"

"no, no, no need! it's fine!" you panicked.

she didn't listen. you noticed she picked her pace up.

"HEY! ATSUMU MIYA!" she yelled.

"what?" atsumu asked.

"so, why did you do that?" suki asked, with you hiding behind her.

osamu, ginjima, and suna were there also.

"why did i do what?"

"break up with y/n."

"oh that? can you.. maybe mind your own business? i mean i get that you're her bestfriend but you're really not relevant in our relationship and will never be. so please, accept that i don't like her anymore and get over it." he said.

"oh hell no! listen atsumu, you better-"

"okay. i'm not gonna do this at 8am in the morning and i think everybody else agrees. shut the fuck up, both of you. suki, please know your place in their relationship and atsumu, just shut the fuck up." suna interrupted. "i'm not havin' any bullshit today. so carry on with your day suki and leave us be. god."