24.

"like what..?" you ask him.

"you know what? i have a better idea." he mumbles.

"suna.. you're too drunk." you whisper.

inside the closet, the music was muffled. you could even hear suna's voice clearly.

"what? pshhh... i'm not that drunk. and, you're drunk too!" he said.

"i can handle myself. i didn't drink that much. suna, i think you've had enough."

"and i think you're wasting a very important minute of our game."

suna then gently lifted your skirt up with his hands while he started making out with you.

he backed away for a second, saying, "let me do all the work, princess."

"i haven't heard that name in a long time."

you kept quiet and obeyed. he then slipped his hand into your underwear while his other hand was firmly messaging your ass. his long fingers were rubbing you gently, slowly kissing you. your face heats up while he plays with you.

he pulls you closer to him and you could feel his bulge. he moves his hand to your back, rubbing it softly.

you back away from the kiss and cover your eyes, being embarrassed. suna smirks and continues, but a little faster.

he moves closer to your neck and says, "you're such a good girl." his breath hit your neck which made you twitch a little due to it being sensitive.

"you... are so beautiful." he says.

you keep quiet, still having your arms covering your eyes.

he moves them, saying, "i want to see your face."

he then rubs your clit in a circular motion. the hand that was on your back, lifted your leg up. you cover your mouth to hide the pleasure you were getting.

"you like that? why not faster?" he smirks.

he rubs it faster, making you weak. especially your legs, they were so weak you could just collapse into his arms. a few seconds later, you started moving your hips, hinting you were close.

he noticed and kept going.

"suna... i'm gonna- mmph.."

"what was that..? i can't hear you. do you mind speaking up a bit, baby?"

you were reaching your climax, then the timer went off. he immediately stops and smirks, knowing he kinda edged you.

"sorry, our time's over." he whispers. he gave you a kiss on the neck and backed away.

"get the fuck out!! time's up!" atsumu yells.

suna fixed your skirt and sweater then atsumu opened the door. atsumu turned the lights on and suna walked out. you follow and tremble a tiny bit, nobody noticed. you fixed your hair on your way back to the circle.

"woah suna, you're blushing a tiny bit." terushima laughed.

"tiny? look at him." aran said.

"shut up. anyways, i'm done playing, i got what i want and i'm gonna drink." suna told them.

suna walked out of the room, you follow him to try and stop him from drinking too much.

"suna, that's enough... you seem really fucked up. who's driving you home?"

"me... who else?" suna answered.

"no. i'll take you." you tell him.

"awww, you care about me! how nice."