21.

suna's phone starts to ring.

"ughhh.." he groans. he reaches over and grabs his phone from his nightstand.

it's ren omimi.

"on facetime...? seriously..?" he asks. suna accepts the call and it was soon connected shortly after.

"hey suna." he says.

"the hell happened to you? you completely ghosted us after you graduated." suna asks.

ren rolled his eyes. "shut up."

"you be getting with girls?" suna laughs.

"suna, now isn't the time. i need help."

"ah, i didn't hear a no. okay okay, i see you."

"suna."

"...fine. so, what do you need help with?"

"so you know how i just turned twenty-one?"

"yeah. happy late birthday though."

"you're one month late. it's march."

"sorry. not so good with birthdays."

"anyways, so, aran is paying me to get alcohol for his party tomorrow. and i'm kinda scared. this is my first time buying alcohol."

suna said with a blank face, "why did he ask you when he knows i got a fake i.d.?"

"he told me that you would buy weed instead."

"HAH."

"as i was saying, he said anybody can come, and that he'll announce it on twitter. can you just buy some for me?"

"hmmm... fine. i'll do it."

"great. thank you, he said he wants it by tonight."

"don't worry, i'm a plug and a good plug should deliver right away."

suna hangs up and immediately gets up from bed. he walks infront of his dresser and opens it to grab a hoodie. then after he puts it on, he grabs a face mask from the inside of his drawer. and lastly, he grabbed his keys and wallet from his nightstand and left.

"where are you going this time?" his mother asks.

"kita's house. lock the door, please. bye mom." suna says as he shuts the front door to his house.

"but dinner- ugh." she sighs.

-

suna parks at the front of the liquor store and turns his engine off. he pulls out his dab pen from the inside of his arm rest.

"should i check up on her?.... no.. i shouldn't. i would be too clingy at this point." he sighs. he takes a hit out of his dab pen and looks at the cartridge.

"gotta get more. i'll stop by at the dispensary later." suna thinks.

suna then exits his car and heads inside.

"good evening." the employee greets suna as he walked inside.

"uh, good evening to you too." he replies.

he walks to the back of the store, grabbing alcohol. minutes later, he walks up to the counter and sets it down.

"nice choices." the employee says as they scan the items.

"haha, thanks." suna answers.

when they finished scanning, they took a good look at suna.

"man, if this bitch doesn't take a picture cause they're staring way too hard." suna thinks.