34.

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF SELF HARM AND PURGING, VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

A/N: i'm changing my username lololol idk i'm just done w my todoroki phase HAHAHA but yeah enjoy the chapter muah

-

yumena leaned against the door frame, looking at suna.

".. hey, suna." she smiled.

suna had gotten chills up his spine. he recognized the voice that came from behind him.

"no... not now." he mumbled in a shaky voice. his breaths and body began to shake uncontrollably.

"how are you?" yumena smirked.

"have you gone deaf? i asked you, how are you?" yumena repeated. "it's not polite to ignore others, suna."

yumen walked closer to suna. she grabbed onto his hair and pulled his head back aggressively. suna began to cry, struggling to get away from her.

"fuck.." he said as his tears ran down his face.

"i see your cup is red. who's the girl?"

"don't.. worry about it." he mumbled. "go away..."

"you want me to go away already? we just started talking though."

she kissed him. suna bit her lip with force, making her bleed.

"ow! fuck!" she yelled. "let me see your arm."

"no.." suna said, "get away from me, please."

yumena lifted the sleeve that covered his slits.

"still cutting? they're fresh. when was the last time?"

".. two days ago."

"yikes. you should really stop."

"you were the reason why i started! you were the reason why everything happened.. i fucking hate you!! just leave me the fuck alone!"

"really? you're gonna treat me like this after i tried helping you? fine. go cut yourself. cut yourself to the point where you bleed out and die. do it thinking of me. kill yourself. i wanna see you cut yourself, over and over again while you cry in pain. that's what you deserve."

suna was shaking there, listening to every word she was saying. he had trouble breathing, his shaky breath left his mouth.

"i bet you can't even make your girlfriend happy. you're a bad person. and look at you, so scrawny and boney. have you been eating? or have you been purging again?"

"..."

"hello? suna? i'll be back, i'm bringing your girlfriend. i know who she is, anyways."

suna's eyes widened. he reacted quickly, yelling, "NO! no.. don't call her."