32.

trigger warning; mention of self harm

you stare at suna, admiring him. you looked at his moles that filled his arm and chest. his left arm was on the back of his head, giving him support. you sat up and turned towards the window, staring at the beautiful view. you stare at him, and raise your hands, about to tickle his upper arms.

you lied to me?

you saw on his triceps that there was scars all over it. some were rather fresh, but you didn't know how to react, you just stared silently.

"suna..?" you whisper. you tap on him gently, waking him shortly.

"..yes?" he mumbled. he immediately moved his arm that revealed his scars to an angle where it was no longer visible.

i should just keep quiet.

"what do you need?" he asked.

"erm.. i was just... hungry. that's all." you lied. he also sat up, rubbing his eyes while slouching down.

"oh, do you wanna order room service, bebe?" suna said with a raspy voice.

"y'know what, it's okay. i'll wait for you."

"no, it's alright, i mean i'm already awake." he laughed.

"sorry." you frowned.

"it was a joke, pretty girl. i wanna eat also." he smiled as he reached over for the telephone on the nightstand. "by the way, there's a party tonight, we're gonna sneak out and attend bokuto's house party. you wanna come? and what do you want from the menu?" he asked.

"sure. i'll come, and... i'll just get a salad." you smile.

"okay. hello? hi. we wanted room service?" suna said into the phone.

you turn away and grabbed your phone off the other nightstand.

-
*seven texts from kat ;) and kao :p*
-

you click on it, wondering what they said.

-

kat ;)
( let's hang in my new place &
b cool again, yeah?? but after
nationals ofc )

kao :p
( ok )
( you moved out? )

kat ;)
( loooong story )

kao :p
( can we come y/n? )

kat ;)
( well, i am bc im GOING to
that party tf !! come with )

kao :p
( okay ft me )

-

"katsumi's coming to the party." you inform.

"really?" he asked. "yeah, we'll get that one." suna spoke into the phone.

"yeah."

you space out, thinking about what to do with what you just saw on his upper arm. he hung up the phone then moved himself to the edge of the bed, facing away from you and towards the window. it was silent in the room.

"something wrong, princess? you can tell me anything." he said.

he stared back at you and you stared at him. you didn't reply.

"you look kinda sad. what's bothering you?" suna asked.

"...it's nothing, really." you answer.

"you sure?" he asked.

"yup."

"well, how 'bout i cheer you up!" he said as he tackled you in bed, getting on top of you and tickling your upper arm. you uncontrollably started giggling, unable to stop.