6.

suna took your sweats and panties off while managing to kiss your inner thighs.

you moan and arch your back while he approaches.

he backs away and whispers, "do you like this?"

you feel his breath on your pussy as he says that.

he licks with more and more energy each time.

someone knocks on the door.

suna backs away and turns towards the door to yell, "u-uhh, yeah?? what's up?"

"bruh, it's aran! you forgot we were supposed to 'hang out' remember?" aran yells.

suna turns back to you and stands, leans towards you and whispers, "get your clothes on, quickly, we'll continue this later, princess."

"uh, hang on, i'm cleaning something up!" suna yells.

you jump out of bed while suna waits for you to put clothes on. you quickly put them on and jump in bed again, pretending to be asleep.

suna unlocks the door, letting aran in.

"thanks." aran says.

aran's mouth dropped and tried to say, "what? is that? no. oh my god." but nothing could come out of his mouth. aran pointed at you then suna, trying to find something out.

suna slaps his hand and nods at him no.

aran walked up to bed, approaching you.

"you're not really asleep, are you?" he asks.

"u-um, she's definitely much asleep dumbass. do you have a lighter?" suna asks.

"uhh yeah i do actually." aran says, reaching into his pockets.

they lit a blunt and sat down on the desk seats. they were laughing and making jokes, making fun of people i should say.

aran whispers, "is that uh, your girlfriend?"

"yeah, she is." suna smirks. "i'll make her introduce herself."

suna got up from the chair then walks up to you and taps on you, "waking" you up.

"hey, wake up," suna said then put his head closer to your ear, whispering slowly, "princess."

you got up so fast. aran looks back and see that your face is all red.

"haha, look at her." aran says.

suna backs away, and laughs at you.

"it was a prank, dumbass. are you blushing cause of that? hahaha." suna says.

"smoke with us." aran offers.

"but you know the girls gotta pay." suna grinned.

"oh yeah, it's best if you don't. hit the wax pen instead." aran hands you a wax pen of his.

you take it and smoked it.

aran asked you, "what's your name? you look familiar."

"oh, i'm y/n." you answer.

"ah, i know you!" aran says.

"keep it down." suna tells you both.

"so, are you guys dating?" aran asked.

"no. absolutely not." suna said with a straight face.

"then why is she sleeping on your bed?" aran asked.

"uh, um, because... because she was waiting for her parents to pick her up and fell asleep waiting. but she forgot that her parents are working today so she just continued sleeping." suna lied.

"why is she here in the first place?" aran asks.

"dude, to study." suna says.

"well, y/n, if you are single then, here's my snapchat." aran hands you his phone.

"okay get out. you're too much. i'm serious."

"umm okay? bye y/n... bye suna." aran says awkwardly.

suna pushes aran out his room and immediately locks his door.

he grabs you by the neck and shoves you up a wall.

"sorry, didn't like how he flirted with you." he whispered in your ear.

"you didn't?"

"anyways, can we continue?" suna asks you.

"i'm just kinda tired, can we cuddle instead?" you ask.

"i mean i guess." suna says.

"oh nevermind, i don't have any clothes to sleep in." you say.

"wear my clothes." suna offered.

you opened his closet to see his hoodie collection. after a few minutes, you ended up choosing a black hoodie with grey shorts.

you both got into bed. suna turned the tv on and started a movie. he brought you closer to him and cuddles with you.

you feel his body, it's very warm and smooth. suna was wearing gray sweatpants without a shirt on.

"oh sorry. i just sleep without a shirt on so get used to it." suna said.

you both watched the movie and suna fell asleep.

suna turned to you and you felt his hand rub your ass. he squeezed it after. he slept with his hand on your ass. your eyes widen as he grabs it. he then puts your lower ass on his crotch.

then you fell asleep in suna's arms.