4.

about five minutes sending your text, he replies.

12:03am

---

suna: yo

---

you jump onto your bed with your pajamas on. you check your phone as you get comfortable in bed.

12:07am

---

suna: yo

suna: answer :|

you: hey!

suna: took u long enough

you: sorry

suna: whatever
suna: go to sleep, it's 12am

you: no, i'm not that tired

suna: k
suna: anyways
suna: don't tell ANYBODY what happened last night.
suna: it was a study session and that's IT.

you: got it.

suna: night, see u tomorrow, 8pm.

you: goodnight

---

at first, when he told mentioned about something last night, you were kinda confused. but you remember about what happened.

your face becomes burning red as you thought about his face when you looked down at him.

"s-s-suna?! out of all men?!" you thought. you were thinking about it a lot. "and he.. he made me..- AHH!" you screamed in your head.

you calmed down and turned your lights off then went to sleep.

------

11:23am

you woke up. you see that suna texted you at 4am. you open the text message.

---

suna: listen, i don't know if you're awake or not but, we are not friends. we won't ever be. we're just classmates and that's as far as we will go. see u at 8. be ready at 7:45.

---

you read that text message and ignored it.

"he doesn't mean that!" you thought.

your mom bursts in your room and tells you to clean the house after she leaves for work.

you mumbled yes and put your thumbs up. she told you she's leaving you in 30 minutes.

you got up and headed over to your desk. you grabbed your backpack and opened it to reach in for your homework. you placed your homework onto the desk and started thinking.

---

you lost track of time and fell asleep.

you check the time to see that it's 3:13pm. you got up and grabbed the mop and broom. you listened to some music as you swept and mopped.

---

6:52pm

after many breaks and sweat, you finished. you swept the floors, mopped them, cleaned the toilet and more.

you looked at the time and realized it's time to get ready because suna was gonna pick you up again for a study session.

you grabbed your razor and started shaving.

7:27pm

after a warm and hot shower, you finished. you made sure to wear someone similar to yesterday's outfit. you chose to wear black sweats with a white hoodie. you moisturized your skin with lotion.

suna arrived around 7:52pm. he texted you saying he was at the front of your house. you grabbed your bag full of homework and left. you told your mom that you were heading to leen's house.

you approached suna's car. he immediately unlocked the doors and you sat down.

"you ready?" suna asked.

you nodded your head and suna started driving to his house.

8:08pm

suna turned his engine off. he locked the doors as you turned the handle to leave.

"look at me." suna demanded.

"suna? you're not gonna do anything.. weird.. right?"

"y/n, look at me."

you turned around and he was staring at you in your beautiful e/c eyes.

"i've decided to put some more thought into what i said in my text message." suna whispered.

"what?" you asked.

"why don't we be friends..?" suna asked.

"sur-"

"with benefits." he interrupted.

your eyes widen and you jump in surprise.

"if not, that's okay." suna shrugged his shoulders.

"uhh sure?" you said in panic.

"great. now, get your shit n let's go." suna smirked.