Deal? Deal!

"isn't she lovely?"

3rd person pov

"So.... what are we doing here in this 'secret woods' behind this school?" y/n asked Seung as they walked and sat beside the beautiful white flowers.

"Recess well be in a minute. And That Blonde girl is coming right?" Seung answered Y/n's question and started making a flower crown for y/n.

"You mean that hot ass chi-" Seung glared at y/n.

"shut that dirty mouth of yours." Seung said slightly annoyed.

"Blah Blah Blah.." Y/n mocked Seung. Seung just rolled her eyes And finished the flower crown.

She knelt down and put it on y/n's head.

"Lovely." Seung said smiling.

Y/n looked at the smiling phoenix friend of her and chuckled getting shy by the compliment.

"oh shush, I'm flattered.." y/n said hiding her face.

Seung just giggled and lay down at the clean green grass While looking up at the sky.

Y/n looked at her and laid down beside her too, Both girls stared at the sky waiting for the bell to ring to meet with the blonde haired girl.

*30 minutes later*

*BELL RINGS*

Both got woken up and sat up.

Seung heard some approaching footsteps, so she turned around and saw the blonde haired girl.

She smiled at the blonde and offered her hand.

"The names Kang Seung-Shi." Seung said and smiled softly at the blonde.

"I'm Kan-" As soon as Y/n was about to say her last name, Seung elbowed her at the stomach And made her repeat again.

"I-i mean L-lee.... Lee Y/n.." y/n smiled showing her dimples.

"Shin Ryujin, nice to meet you two.. " Ryujin said and smiled showing her Whisker dimple.

Ryujin sat down beside the two And started telling about herself.

Ryujin is a Sophomore, And a Lesbian.

Ryujin told her past love life saying that she had an old crush about her Senior, who was a junior back then.

But moved on and started falling for a new one.

Y/n became more interested and asked for some advice, Of course she wouldn't get to pass Seung's Elbow to the stomach.